✨ faith ✨

It was a spring afternoon Steven was with peridot and lapis , bismuth was in her work shop .
Peridot " have you seen Connie yet "
Steven look at peridot " noo I haven't she been calling and say she busy with school "
Lapis " at least she calling and you can hear her "
Steven walk the lighthouse and wait for Connie to come and feed him leftover like she always does , finally she run up the hill .
Connie " sorry I'm late mom gave me another check " she sneezes " up "
I smile and sniff I her bag " so any leftover meat the gems leave for a mission after dinner today "
Connie look surprise and then look inside her lunch box " here I only have what left of me meatloaf "
Steven " thanks the twins being eating my special meal "
I eat the meatloaf and then everything went a blur , I woke that night to the sound of Connie parents yelling at the screen door , dad was asleep on the couch so I was the only one up , I pop my head out the doggie door .
Steven " what wrong "
Doug " Connie fainted when she got home today "
Priyanka " do you know if she ate all here lunch , I know I pack that meatloaf "
Steven burped " well she said she ate half and gave the rest to me but then she said she doesn't feel good , why "
Priyanka " she in the hospital , just don't feel good and just throwing up "
Steven " did she ate anything that not in the diet book I gave you "
Doug " only the the food groups "
Steven " bread she can't have bread "