Beginning

Charli's POV
The sun shined through my window. I ripped my covers off to go shut the blinds then I remember...

I'm going to the Hype House today! 

I go and wake up Dixie reminding her that we're going to LA today. Dixie suddenly remembers and jumps out of bed. 

We grab our suitcases and go out to dads car. Dixie and I fight for the front seat pushing and shoving each other. 

I already met some people I'm spending time with in LA. Thomas finally decided to rent the house and dive in. A couple weeks ago Chase came over and we hung out together. There was something about him that make me feel happy.

They're are only a few people that live there all the time. Since we live in Connecticut, Dixie and I will go home once and a while. For out first trip were staying there for a month. It's going to be a really nice change to be in the California weather. 

I listen to music and watch TikToks on the ride to the airport. It was a long drive so I charged my phone as we went. I taped my phone to the passenger seat and make a few tiktoks. Dixie looked over at me and rolled her eyes. 

When we finally reached the airport I got nervous in my stomach. I was super excited to go to the Hype House, but what if they made fun of me too? 

I've been getting a lot of hate about how I'm 15 and doing all these "inappropriate dances." 

"Dixie..?" I ask. I'm not trying to be childish but I'm actually scared. "What if they dont like me?"
Dixie gives me a shocked look and starts laughing. She's almost falling over and I laugh too. I don't know why. Laughing's contagious I tell you. 

"Charli..." she slips in between breaths. "Your Charli D'Amelio. What's not to like?! Your the reason it's the 'Hype' house." 

I shrug. I dont understand the hype. I honestly don't, it's not just my bio. I didn't do anything. I can dance. Plus I'm a minor so somethings up with the TikTok algorithm. 

We reached the doors of the airport and my mom and dad said they'd let us go from there.
I gave them a big hug and promised to call them every night. 

"Dont be a baby Charli," my dad said jokingly. I smiled and gave them each another hug.
Dixie opened the door and we were off.....too the hype house.
𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷

Hey! I know this is short and I really appreciate you taking the time to read it! Tell me if you like the story and I should keep updating. Thank you again! Keep calm and Charli on!
Word count: 380