The End

GUYS THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL END OF THE STORY, ITS JUST THE TITLE.
K, carry on.

Thomas's POV

I woke up and an eerie silence fell over the house. The thing I worked so hard for was falling apart. Views were going down as well as followers. Chase is cancelled, as well as Kouvr for the destroyed footage that was somehow spread across twitter. Alex is also getting lots of backlash. People are furious at Tony for being a bad boyfriend. People are pressuring Charli. Nick and Dixie are in a fight over Griffin. Mia is mad at me for posting stuff about her that she didn't want.

People think the Hype House is falling apart day by day, and it is. The most views I get nowadays is 700k. Charli is only getting around 2 million and she isn't gaining a million followers a day. People seem to be catching on, and even the fans that everyone thought were loyal are leaving our "fandom".

For the past week, I've had trouble getting money and we have a large amount due next week. I've been trying to get the house together to talk but no one seems to want to. I recently left the Hype Hoes chat, due to anger and frustration.

___

I rolled out of bed and put on any pair of clothes I could find. I had to do something about this. I snatched my phone from off my bed side table and created a new chat with everyone in the house.

Thomas: Guys, we need to talk

Thomas: Things are getting out of hand.

Thomas: Meeting in the movie room in 10, k?

Chopstick: whatever

alex's girlfriend: ok

kouvr's boyfriend: okay

Lildamelio: ok, ill be there in 5

Pouty face: do we have to?

kouvr's boyfriend: its a good
idea, we should talk about whats going on.

Pouty face: fine.

dixie sticks: that sounds good.

mia : that actually sounds nice

Thomas: yeah. i miss u guys

chopstick: miss u too man

mia : stop with the bromance,
lets go.

Ten minutes later all 19 of us were piled in the room. Kouvr was sitting with Charli instead of with Alex. Chase was looking at Charli with tears in his eyes. Avani was with Addison giving her a hug. Alex seemed to be yell-whispering at Calvin and Patty.

"Okay, so bad things have been happening," I started. Almost everyone nodded their heads.

"Lets have people get things off their chest. I know its cheesy but it needs to happen. This house is what we've been working for since December we can't let a fall just yet," I said. "Who's going first?"

People hesitated, and then Alex raised his hand. He started talking, "Okay Kouvr I'm sorry. What I said was wrong. I love you," I saw tears piling up in Alex's eyes. Kouvr ran over to hug him.