So Darling, Stay With Me

Charli's POV

I woke up with a sense of sadness over my body. I was going home today. I rolled out of bed and climbed into Chase's. He woke up and rolled over.

Chase smiled at me. It was a sad smile. "Hi," he whispered. I hugged his bare top, placing my face in the crook of his neck.

A few tears rolled down my face. "I'm gonna miss you so bad," I said into his neck. Chase kissed my head.

We cuddled and watched TV for a little but, finally we decided to go downstairs. I saw Dixie hanging out with Griffin and Addison. She was definitely trying to make the best of today.

I ate a banana and went outside to the pool. Tony and Ondreaz were making a TikTok. I jumped in and waved. They smiled and went back to dancing. Thomas was in the pool with Kovur, they were seeing who could get to the other end of the pool faster.

"Hey, does anyone want oatmeal?" I asked. Chase said yes and so did Alex.

I grabbed the insta pot from the cabinet and took out the oatmeal. I put it in and let the pot do it's thing.

I made a couple TikToks with my friends while I was waiting. I also cut up fruit to put in the bowls.

After I handed the oatmeal to Chase and Alex, I sat down on a chair by the pool. I watched as my friends stupidly pushed each other into the pool.

"Charli" Chase called, "come in the pool."

"Okay, let me get my suit on," I replied. Before I could even stand up Chase picked my up and threw me into the pool. I got up soaking wet.

"Chase! Oh my god!" I laughed. Chase was beside me and he was laughing his ass off. I dunked his head under making him spit out water when he came up. He picked me up baby style and dragged me inside.

Chase carried me into our room. He grabbed one of his hoodies and a pair of my shorts. He handed them to me. "Here. I'm sorry," he laughed. I smacked him.

I put the clothes on and sat down on the bed. Chase wore one of his merch sweatshirts and a black pair of pants. He sat down next to me and shut my phone off.

"When's your flight," he said softly. I gave him a sad smile.

"It's at one. Dixie and I need to leave around eleven thirty," I checked the time. It was currently ten.

Chase smiled. "I'll help you pack," he said. He grabbed my clothes from his closet and put them in my suitcase.

Then we grabbed the clothes from my closet and shoved them in there too. I grabbed my tooth brush, and makeup. "I have something for you," I said to Chase. He looked at me weirdly.

I pulled out a framed drawing of me and him. When we started dating, I dmed an amazing artist. They painted a picture of me and Chase, and I framed it as a gift.

I handed it to him. I had written a message on the glass of the frame. It read 'Chase, keep this to remember me. I won't be gone long I promise. I love you more than anything.' In that message, I told him I loved him. I saw a tear roll down his face. He embraced me in a hug.

"How could I forget you?" He cried. I started sobbing. He kissed me passionately wrapping his hands around my waist, picture still in hand.