Leaving

Charli's POV

I dragged my bags to the door and opened it. My friends were all waiting for me outside. After Avani told my mom what happened with Cynthia and the panic attack, she urged me to come home.

So I was leaving, three weeks early. Dixie decided to stay, making me fly back home by myself.

As I walked out of the house, my friends pulled me into a hug. I started crying when they let me go. Avani ran to my side.

"It's okay, we'll FaceTime and text everyday," she reassured me. I sniffled and nodded my head. My eyes glanced at all my friends and realized someone was missing.

"Where's Chase?" I asked looking directly at Thomas and Nick.

"I think he's sleeping and we forgot to wake him up," Nick laughed. I dropped my suitcase and bounced up the stairs.

I saw Chase sprawled across his bed, shirtless. I was about to pounce on him, but then I saw how cute he looked. I took out my phone and snapped a quick photo of him, then I proceeded to jump on him.

He woke up with confusion. "Good morning," I sang. He smiled and kissed me.

"Morning, silly." My heart always does a flip when he calls me that.

"I have to leave for the airport," I sighed. Chase's smile fell.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, I tried to talk my mom out of it, but I haven't had a panic attack in years and she's worried. Avani also thinks that I should leave so if Cynthia does show up at the Hype House, I won't be here," I told him.

Chase nodded and I took it that he agreed with me.

Chase opened his mouth to speak. "Charli...I think it was time-" I then got a text message from Dixie saying that I would be late if I didn't leave now.

"I'm sorry Chase but I need to leave. You can tell me later." I gave him another kiss and scurried out of his room. I saw him follow me. We gave each other one last hug and I hopped into the car with Thomas.

We drove to the airport listening to music, laughing and talking. Thomas was vlogging while driving, which, is what you call multitasking.

"And here's your favorite! Charli D'Smellio!" Thomas pointed the camera at my face. I let out a hysterical laugh.

"Shut up," I laughed, trying to prop my phone up for a TikTok.

Thomas turned off the camera as we got to the airport. He pulled over to the drop off lane and helped my get my bags out of the trunk. Thomas slammed the trunk shut and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his buff body and he gave me a noogie. I slapped his hands down jokingly.

I started walking towards the door and I saw Thomas get in his car. I gave him one last wave and walked into the airport.

I sighed in and got my gate number. I walked through security with no issues, thank god. As I was walking to my gate, I saw a Dunkin. I rushed over and got my favorite drink.

I then checked my phone and saw that I had 20 minutes to board. I met a few fans and then boarded the plane.

I rested my head back against the seat and dozed off.

___
I bounced up as the plane landed. I gathered all my things together and got up to leave. As I got off the plane I sat down to text my mom.

Momma ❤️🥺

Hey mom,
I just landed

Okie, I'll be there
in 20 mins.