30.3m

Again not a part of the story I'm working on it.

OMG CHARLI REACHED 30M I'm so happy for her! She deserves every single one of us.

Charli's great. For one, even though she became famous and met loads of new people, she stayed loyal to Gemma and all her other friends from Connecticut.

She's super sweet. People dont realize she's a 15 year old girl that still does school and has a life. I see videos and people say, "omg I forgot she was fifteen." She acts like every 15 year old on the planet. Yeah she's famous but she's still a child.

Biggest thing to address, between charli and chase, it's only a 2 year difference. But, if they don't make it official before chase turns 18....well we know what's gonna happen there.

Also, she seems super happy and living her best life. She doesn't need some internet trolls to bring her down. She's amazing and again, deserves everything she earned.

If I met charli I'd say all of this to her. Even though she won't ever notice me, I always comment nice things on her posts. Because the mean comments outnumber the nice ones.

Don't try to put her down, this is where the rule we all learned in kindergarten comes into play. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it. It's common sense.

Okay. Thanks for listening to my ted talk. Spread love not hate, okay?

Ily bbys. Next chapter coming soon, comment ideas!