Truth Or Dare

Addison's POV

I was sitting in my room and was super bored. I'd been staring at Instagram for the past hour and my eyes starting hurting. Suddenly an idea popped into my head. I quickly went into messages and texted the groupchat with Dixie, Avani, and Charli. 

Ten minutes later we were all in the movie room sitting on bean bags. There were clothes scattered on the floor and Avani's makeup was open. 

We were doing a photo shoot. Avani was doing Charli's makeup. 

"No, just do it natural!" Charli was demanding as Avani was trying to put full glam on her. Dixie was laughing and putting on clown makeup.  

"Dixie!" Avani shouted rushing over to her. "Oh, thats okay," Avani said putting down the old lipstick Dixie was applying to her face. 

"Lets play truth or dare!" Charli said jumping up, Avani was applying eyeliner to her face, so it left a black mark down Charli's cheek. 

"Charli D'Amelio!" Avani screamed. Charli laughed as she wiped it off. We all grabbed a bean bag chair and dragged them over into a circle. Charli sat up.

"Hmm, okay.....Addi truth or dare?" I blushed.

"Dare," I said, immediately regretting it. A wide smile spread on Charli's face. "No no no. I changed my mind. Truth," I said raising my hands. Charli opened her mouth to obligate. I picked up a pillow from beside me and hit her with it. She laughed and fell over. 

"Fine!" She yelled as I went to hit her again. "Okay, do you like Bryce?" She asked. I felt my face get red. Dixie and Avani ooo-ed. 

"Yes," I mumbled. Avani jumped on me, singing Addi and Bryce sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, like a child. Dixie was laughing her butt off clinging to Charli for support. 

"I think we're high," Dixie screeched clutching her stomach. 

"Okay okay! Screw you Charli. Truth or Dare?" Charli shot up. She looked surprised that I picked her. 

"Dare," she said and crossed her arms like she avoided something. Charli took a sip of her coffee and raised her eyebrows. 

"I dare you to drink this egg," I said pulling out and egg. Charli's mouth opened. She stood there for a second then snatched the egg out of my hand. 

She took a coffee mug that was beside her and poured the egg yolk into the cup. Dixie was sitting there paying attention. Avani was on her phone typing frantically. Charli brought the cup up to her lips and took a sip. She shrugged and downed the rest. 

Suddenly she started coughing. Charli was trying to drink her coffee to get the taste out of her mouth. She was shaking and coffee was going everywhere. Dixie ripped the coffee out of her hand and steadied her. After Charli stopped coughing, Dixie handed her water. 

Charli drank the water so fast she started coughing again. "YOU IDIOT!" Dixie yelled. Charli was laughing in between coughs. I ran into the kitchen to get Charli more water. I was running so fast I bumped into someone. 

"Oops, sorry," I said. I looked up and Bryce was standing in front of me holding my arms steady. 

"No problem, you good?" He asked looking over my shoulder into the movie room. 

"Yeah, Charli's just coughing," I said trying to get by. Bryce grabbed the cup from me and filled it up. 

"Here," he said handing me the mug. I nodded and left the room. 

God Addison that was so awkward!  I thought. I walked back into the room and handed the mug to Charli. This time she drank the water more slowly and then she picked up a pillow. 

"Charli.....calm down," I said backing away jokingly. Charli then pounced and hit me with the pillow. I laughed as I fell down. 

"Okay shut up. I'm going!!" Avani yelled. We all looked at her.

"Charli, your doing truth," Avani said getting everyone's attention. 

"But I-" Charli started. 

Avani cut her off, "Chase." I was confused for a second then I smiled. I knew where this was going. 

"Fine, I'll talk," Charli said with no argument. "He asked me out." 

"WHAT!"

"WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL US?" Avani and I shouted at the same time. Dixie sat there with a smile on her face. 

"Oh my god, Dixie you knew!" I yelled. Dixie smiled and I ran over and gave Charli a hug. 

"How'd it happen?" Avani asked scooting her bean bag chair closer to Charli. She explained it to us and it was one of the cutest and most Chase-like things ever. She said they had a date on Friday and she was super nervous. 

"Oh don't be. He's gonna do something super sweet I promise," Avani told Charli. "Okay, I came here for the photo shoot and makeup, so that's what were gonna do." We all laughed. 

Avani took out her makeup and ushered me over. She started applying foundation, then contour. After she put on shiny purple eye shadow and fixed my eyebrows. Charli and Dixie were rummaging through the pile of cloths on the floor. 

Charli picked up a pink fuzzy sweatshirt. "Hey isn't this mine? I didn't bring it down here," Charli said. I looked over. 

"Oh yeah I stole that," I said casually. 

"Addi! I was looking for it every where!" Charli shouted. 

"Hey, yell at her later please. Addison look here," Avani said snapping her fingers. 

After we all had makeup done and clothes on, we turned the LED lights on to purple and took photos. About an hour later we all were out cold. 

___

I woke up and immediately smelt eggs and bacon coming from the kitchen. Without thinking I woke Avani and Dixie. Charli was gone. We all walked into the kitchen and saw Chase and Charli. Charli was standing behind Chase with her and on his showing him how to flip the eggs. We all smiled and sat down. 

Charli put the eggs and bacon on plates and handed them to us. Avani winked at Charli, out of anger Charli took a big bite out of Avani' bacon. 

Chase walked over to Charli and whispered something in her ear, she smiled and he gave her a peck on the lips. I smiled. 

They were right for each other. 

I heard thumping and turned around. Anthony and  Bryce were coming down the stairs. Bryce came up behind me and rested his head on mine. I smiled and held his hand. 

Anthony tried to do the same to Avani, but she hit him and walked away. 

"THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING BI!" Avani shouted behind her. 

Anthony shouted back. "YES THERE IS!!!" 

"F*CK OFF!" Avani yelled and stomped up the stairs. Charli and Chase walked away and so did Bryce and Dixie. I was left there with Anthony. 

"She loves you, but just wants to be accepted by you," I said leaving Anthony alone. 

I walked into Avani's room and sat down on her bed. "Hey," I said. 

"I just want to be accepted by him," Avani said between sobs. 

"I know...I know."

Hello my beautiful Dunkins!! I have good news! I will be continuing the story on my own without help. Also the first couple chapters are under MAJOR editing. 

So, pls comment and tell me what you want to see. I will be writing some Kovur and Daisy stuff later, but this story will be MAINLY focused on Charli and Chase. I do want to respect them, but they are my otp so I will make sure they stay together. I really appreaciate everyone who's stuck with me this far and I'll be sure to upload at least twice a week. 

And don't forget to follow my tiktok @charlidamxlio

Love yall bye!!