The Hype House

Charli's POV
Dixie and I got off out flight and called an Uber. It drove us to the hype house where Dixie and I would be staying for a month. The Uber driver piled our suitcases into the trunk and Dixie and I sat in the back. We made some small talk as we went along.

Suddenly, we came across a huge house. It was a lot bigger than I expected. There was a gate that lead to the driveway.

We knocked in the door and the person to open it was Chase Hudson (lilhuddy) we'd met before but nothing much happened. Chase smiled and gave Dixie a hug. He turned to me and hesitated. So did I, though. 

It was pretty weird since Chase and I were already friends. After a couple seconds of silence he put his hand out and I shook it awkwardly. 

He showed us to where everyone was. Chase lead us into a gigantic bathroom.
"A bathroom?" Dixie asked and looked around. 

"Yeah. Haha," Chase started running his fingers through his hair. "The lighting's really good in here."

Dixie made herself at home right away.
"ADDI!" she yelled and hugged Addison Rae tight. They'd become friends online and they were both so excited to see each other. 

I talked to a bunch of people and made good friends with Avani and Thomas. I made a few TikToks but saved most to my drafts. 

Thomas and I were talking about morning runs to Dunkin Donuts.
"Yeah there aren't many around here," Thomas said pointing at a map on this phone. I took the phone and zoomed in and out.

"No Dunkin?!" I exclaimed. "What am I gonna doooooo?" Thomas laughed and took his phone back. He moved the map around and showed me a Dunkin about 14 miles away. 

"We can go here once and a while, but there's also a Starbucks 5 minutes away."
I let out a little grumble and laughed. The afternoon was great.

We spent about an hour in the pool and hot tub and chatted. I met Kouvr and really liked her. She and Alex were dating and they were so cute together. But you could tell there was some tension between them.

Chase mostly avoided me which was odd. We were such good friends a couple months ago so I didn't know what was up. 

It was around 9 when people started to settle down. Alex and Kouver went upstairs and Nick went to bed. 

I talked to Addison, she was super nice. You wouldn't believe it. We put on a movie and half the people fell asleep. After a while it was just me and Bryce. 

"So how was your flight?" Bryce asked turning the TV down.

"Long," I sighed, "but totally worth it. You and Addison seem to be good friends." I noted. 

Bryce laughed, "Yep. She and I are best friends." I highly doubted that. Clearly there were people who weren't just friends but also were not official. 

Dixie woke up and looked around.
"Oh! I'm sorry Charli," she exclaimed groggily. "Let's go to bed." She and I were sharing a room since we were the last people to show up. 

"It's okay," I said helping her up the stairs. "You and Nick seemed to be hitting it off." I noted.

"Humph. Not really. I mean-I guess..." 

"You were, everyone could tell." I said.

We got up to our room and put our Pj's on. Dixie sat cross legged on her bed and looked at me.
"What?" I asked putting my shirt in our temporary hamper. 

"What's up with you and Chase?" She asked. 

I sighed. "I don't know. We seemed to be good friends when we first met and talked to each other a bunch online. I was really excited to see him to be honest. I thought he and I would make good friends." 

"Yeah. Maybe he likes you." Dixie stated promptly. 

I shook my head. He couldn't like me. I'm 15, way to young for his range. I think his ex girlfriend was the same age. Soon he'll be of age and I'll still be a minor so it won't work anyway. "Nah. That's the least possible thing that could happen. He was probably having an off day."

"Hm I dont think so. He was nice to me." Dixie said eating a granola bar. 

"Whatever I dont really care," I shrugged. "I'm going to bed. 'Night Dixie." 

"Good night Charli."

I laid in bed for a few minutes. Dixie was already out cold. Could Chase Hudson possibly like me? Why? How? He's cute but...I honestly don't know. I need to get him out of my head and go to sleep.
𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷
Hey! I hope this was somewhat good. Tell me what ships and/or friendships you want to see! It won't all be Charli's POV. I'll add in some Dixie, Addison, Chase, etc. thanks for reading!
Word count: 766