All over again

Charli's POV

My eyes landed on Chase. He looked the same. I missed his tall body against mine, his crazy hair that I always ran my fingers through, his beautiful eyes.

I ran towards him tackling him in a bear hug. He hugged me back and spun me around. Oh my god, I missed him.

He set me down carefully, I stared into his eyes and he stared back. Dixie rushed over, pulling Chase into a hug. They had a weird connection with each other, almost as if they were best friends.

Chase hugged her back. "I missed you Dixie!" He said letting go.

"I missed you too," Dixie replied.

Chase looked at me again. "Hey Charli," He said casually.

"Hi," I said staring at him again.

We made our way back to the car and placed Chase's suitcase in the trunk. As we were driving back home, Dixie explained that he would be staying in our guest room and our parents are asleep so he needs to be quiet.

"Wait, Chase," I said randomly. Chase looked at my from the back seat. I felt heat rise to my face as he looked at me, but it was dark out so he couldn't see.

"Your car isn't in the parking lot of the LA airport, is it?" I asked.

"No, I had my sister pick it up, I should see if she did," Chase sat back in his seat, cross legged and ran his fingers through his hair. I took a deep breath. That always got me.

Dixie looked over at me from the drivers seat. I shook my head, telling her I wasn't falling again. Dixie rolled her eyes at me.

___
We got to the house around three thirty at night. The three of us were as quiet as possible so we didn't wake up my mom and dad. Dixie made her way to her room and I lead Chase to his.

We walked into the room which was perfectly clean, hence my cleaning skills from earlier. He dropped his suitcase on the floor.

"There's a place for you to put your clothes in, a desk for a computer and work or something and a bedside table for your phone. Oh and there's also a bathroom," I said pointing to each thing. Chase thanked me again and went over to his clothes to put pajamas on.

Chase cursed under his breath. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't have pajamas," He sighed. I ran out of the room and grabbed five of his old hoodies, keeping three for myself.

"Here. Sorry its only five," I said. Chase laughed and took the hoodies.

"I'd been wondering where these went," He laughed. I laughed with him. We both sat down on his bed and stared at each other for a solid thirty seconds.

"Well," Chase said breaking the silence. "Lets catch up with each other."

Chase and I talked endlessly for over two hours, just talking, laughing, recalling old memories. It was nice, to talk to a friend. To catch up with each other after so long.

I really missed him. Not just as a boyfriend, but as a friend too.

Chase's POV

Its been almost a week at the D'Amelio's house. I am so grateful to be able to spend time with them everyday and be with Charli again. I really missed her, as a girlfriend of course, but also as my best friend.

She was so kind, and funny and her smile could brighten up any room. It was nice to spend endless hours making tiktok's and posting them.

We both agreed that we'd hit our maximum amount of followers. Charli was at 23.5 million and she has been for two months. I'm at 11 million and I am so extremely grateful. We still get comments about us dating, but its not that bad.