Ghosting

Charli's POV

I wouldn't talk to anyone. I didn't care anymore. Things would've been so much easier if I never joined the Hype House. I would've never met Chase.....I would've never had those amazing experiences with him...Charli stop.

Tears streamed down my face, but it couldn't feel it anymore. I was in love, but got played. I should've never fallen for him. He screwed up my life more than he made it better. For all I know, I would be happier without him.

My worst mistake was telling Chase I would date him, I knew deep down I was in for a tough ride, but I ignored it. If I could go back and change everything, I would've never dated Chase, or joined the Hype House or told him I love him. I was only fifteen, what did I know? That boy was the death of me.

I don't care anymore. He ruined my life and I could care less. I absolutely regret ever meeting him. He was just another boy who ruined my life. I'm not ever going to go back to LA. It has so many memories that I want to forget. But it has so many good memories too. My voice in my head told me. I shoved it out of the way.

It would only make things worse.

Chase

I'm sorry, but you
are not who I was eager to find.
You screwed with me and I
deserve it. Why? Because I was so stupid
that I loved you. Tell everyone else
I'm not coming back. It's your fault.
I hope you regret this for the rest of your
life. You are the worst mistake I've
ever made. I'm a idiot for making it, too.
I knew you 'd be like this. But
I ignored it.

Thank you for screwing me
so badly I want to die.

I don't love you
Chase Hudson

And with that, I blocked Chase. I deleted his number, unfollowed him on every social media and I didn't even feel bad.

Well, maybe I did....

Chase's POV

I woke up forgetting what happened yesterday, but the memories flooded my mind like a title wave. I rolled over and picked up my phone. There was a text from Charli. My heart skipped a beat.

Charli

I'm sorry, but you
are not who I was eager to find.
You screwed with me and I
deserve it. Why? Because I was so stupid
that I loved you. Tell everyone else
I'm not coming back. It's your fault.
I hope you regret this for the rest of your
life. You are the worst mistake I've
ever made. I'm a idiot for making it, too.
I knew you 'd be like this. But
I ignored it.

Thank you for screwing me
so badly I want to die.

I don't love you
Chase Hudson

I read the text and my heart shattered. Charli was the love of my life, the one person that I felt I could be me around. It was so heartbreaking to read that. I don't know what I'd do without her. She was so perfect and amazing. I love her so so much. I never got to telling her, and she's right I will never forgive myself. My eyes glanced over the text again, she said she wanted to die. Knowing Im the cause of that a whole part of me died. Charli....I love you more than anything. I know I didn't do anything, but I felt guilty. I was a horrible boyfriend, Charli deserved someone so much better. Someone who didn't have a horrid past, someone who could care and love her though all her mishaps.