Acceptance

Avani's POV

I stomped up into my room slamming the door behind me. I jumped onto my bed and went on my phone. I heard the door open and saw Addison standing there.

"Hey," she says calmly rubbing my back. I knew I could always confide in Addison because she was always there for me.

So I did, "I just wish he could accept me for who I am," I said between sobs. Addi reassured me that he'd come around. I wasn't sure of it. It was a shock when I figured out he cheated. It seemed as though we were doing good.

Then I realized he cheated right after I came out to everyone. I knew he always didn't support the LGBTQ+ community, but I thought he'd make an acceptation for me. It turned out I was wrong.

I felt stupid. To believe he'd accept me, to believe he'd change for me.

After I heard about Charli's situation, I missed what I had with him more than ever. He was like my best friend, but my boyfriend all in one. It was special. I ignored the fact that he didn't support bisexual people, because I was so in love.

When I first came out to him, he didn't accept it. He left for a whole week, then came back being his normal self.

Little did I know, for that whole week he was cheating on me.

Obviously, our relationship from then on was rocky with random fights breaking out about my sexuality.

But the worst part was when I found out he was cheating on me all along. I'd always wondered why he left for long periods of time, but I was too stupid to realize.

Since then he'd been trying to win me back, but there was no way in hell that I'd let him back into my life like that.

Over the part week, I've matured faster than ever. Addison has mostly helped me through it being there for me when I needed it most. My fans were constantly dming me, letting me know I was loved and they were there.

I still loved Anthony, no matter what, but I needed him to apologize before I went back.

No matter how long it would take, the only thing that would be enough to bring me back was the two simple words 'I'm sorry'. Right now I'd do anything for those words to come out of his mouth.

Anthony's POV

I f*cked up. And this time I knew it. I'd been having dreams of Avani and missing her more than ever.

Being homophobic was one of my worst decisions. My parents taught me to not accept it, but I realized that if I loved a girl that was bi and she loved me then it wasn't a problem.

I cut the girl off that I cheated with, not feeling bad. I knew it was the right thing to do.

This morning I tried to make a move on Avani, thinking that would loosen her up for my apology but it all went to sh*t.

*flashback*

I wrapped my arms over Avani, trying to put her back to her old ways, but I got something I would've never expected.

A sucker punch to the gut.

Avani got up and walked away yelling behind her, "THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING BI!"

Out of habit I shouted back, "YES THERE IS!" I came to the realization that I said something that was the exact opposite of what I was trying to say.

Charli and Chase left without another glance to me, all I got from them was flipped off. Bryce rolled his eyes and went back upstairs. Then Dixie, she left muttering curses under her breath.

I was left with Addison, giving me the stink eye.

"She just wants to be accepted by you," Addison said and left me to my own thoughts.

I went up to my room climbing the stairs two at a time.

I sat on my bed and thought for a long while and then decided....I was going to apologize to Avani, weather she takes me back or not, it was the right thing to do.

*end flashback*

I raised my shoulders as I was going to talk to Avani. For all I knew she was still in her room. It was now 2 o'clock and we got in a fight at ten.

I went downstairs, for the first time in four hours.

"Hey," I said entering the kitchen. "Where's Avani?" I asked.

"Shes in her room, don't do anything stupid," Chase said putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and went back upstairs.

I knocked on her door. Avani yelled come in and I entered.

"Hi," I said. Avani looked at me.

"Get out," she demanded pointing at the door.

"No, I want to talk to you," I said not budging.

"Okay. I'm listening," Avani agreed.

"Okay, Avani, I f*cked up. I love you more than anything and I would never do anything to hurt you." That....was a lie, because I did hurt her, but I rolled with it. "I was raised to not support LGBTQ and it's just habit now. Yes, I cheated on you. I admit to it, but only because I didn't know what else to do. I know that's a sh*t excuse, but it's the truth and I'm trying to be totally honest here." I took a breath, "And this morning was so horrible. I only out my hands on you because I've been planing for days to apologize. It was stupid and I should have thought before I did that. And I wasn't thinking when I said what I said. But Avani, I am truly sorry, with all my heart. I'm sorry."

Avani looked at me, "Your sh*t at apologizing, but I can see you put hard work into that. I forgive you, with all my heart," she laughed. "We're not official, at least not yet."

I smiled. "I accept you," I said. Avani broke down into tears. I gave her a hug as I kissed her head.

Avani's POV

I ripped out my phone as Anthony left.

My Bebe Addi

Guess what?!

What?? Is chance the rapper
finally is going to agree to
let me be in a music video???

No dummy, Anthony apologized!

Wait, are y'all together now?

No. We're gonna move slowly.

Ok. I dont wanna see
u get hurt.

I won't.
Love u Bebe.

Love u too

I set my phone down and smiled at the ceiling.

Things are going good for me again.

Hello Dunkins! I put a lot of hard work and thought into this chapter and I hope y'all like it. Next chapter, there will be lots of charli and chase fluff.

I love you all so so much!

P.S. two chapters in one day? Who am I lol. Love y'all bye!

P.P.S I dont know if Avani's actually bi, but I do know Anthony's not homophobic. Remember, this is all fiction loves! ❤️❤️

(Edit) hey Dunkins! I quickly came on here to say, I changed the name to What If (a hype house fanfiction) what do you think?