A Continuing Legand 

I recommend listening to the song while reading.

Charli's POV

I woke up the next day and the events of last night crashed into me like a freight train. It was obvious I still had feelings for Chase, but I just wasn't ready to take that huge step into a relationship again. With everything firing back up, there's more and more hate and pressure that I have to deal with. But after going through what I've gone through, I've realized that being happy and enjoying life at the fullest is what matters.

Loving yourself and feeling like you can be you is just the most important thing. Surrounding yourself with people that you love and care for and fell safe and happy around. And being with Chase, I felt that so much. He was always there for me and always supportive and kind.

With him telling me that I'm perfect and deserve the world and haters are people who don't know what I'm going through just makes me feel stronger. It's really hard to go through this pain and pressure alone and Chase has always helped me through it.

I didn't want to be famous. I didn't want to be the "tiktok queen." I was just a normal girl having fun and being myself. Dancing, laughing, living life to its fullest. But then, things changed so dramatically for me.

I was being pushed into all of these situations that I had never even imagined me having to do. I never thought I'd go to interviews or be in a Super Bowl commercial. I never thought I'd be where I am today.

Just being myself was a felony on this app. I felt that I had to live up to certain standards of other girls to fit in. It really sucked at the beginning, I was new to this whole tiktok famous thing and it seemed like I wasn't made for it. But after  I met people who felt the same thing, it made it so much easier for me. Without my friends, I don't know where I'd be. I wouldn't be as confident or as happy as I am now. And I think we all went through the same thing when we weren't together and it's just so better now.

I'd been spending endless time with my friends, doing simple, but fun things.

___
*flashback*

I walked into my room and flopped on my bed. It had been a long day and I wa ready to go to bed. I heard the door open and I expected it to be Chase. It was Thomas.

"Charli!" He hissed. I looked up.

"What?" I said sleepily.

"Let's prank Kouvr," he said smiling evilly.

"Prank and Kouvr don't go together," I pointed out, "I'm in." I jumped up from my bed to find all my friends waiting outside. I walked over to Chase and gave him a hug.

We made our way to Alex's room. "So what should we do?" Thomas asked.

Patty smiled and looked at all of us, "Let's put up photos of Mark, her ex, everywhere." People stared at Patty. Everyone in the house knew how badly their relationship ended. I was the first to speak.

"That's sick," I said in a judgey voice. "Let's do it," we all laughed. Chase and I were sent to print out over 500 pictures of Mark. Chase and I were waiting for the pictures to print out and we were just standing there in a somewhat awkward silence.

"So..." Chase said breaking the silence.

"So," I replied.

"I get why you want to take things slow. But just know that I'm waiting for when you'll be ready," he said.

"I know. And I love you. But more pressure has been put on me. I'll be ready soon enough. I promise. But while we're waiting, you and I can be besties again," I joked. Chase laughed and hugged me. He kissed my forehead making shivers crawl down my spine.

I heard stomping and someone came down to the basement.

"Hey how are the-" Thomas stared at us for a second then shrugged it off. "Copies coming?"

"Good," Chase answers.

___
Fifty minutes later we had all of the pictures up and we heard the door open. All 17 of us rushed into normal positions and Alex and Kouvr walked into the house.

Kouvr went to the kitchen to set down her things. Alex walked over to me and Chase.

"What the f*ck," he whispered pointing at the photo. Chase acted like we couldn't hear him. Alex walked away muttering curses under his breath. I let out a soft laugh.

We heard a bang from the kitchen. "WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK!" Kouvr screamed. We all ran into the kitchen laughing at Kouvr's facial expressions. She had a half made sandwich on the table. Guess where the other half was? Stuck to the photo of her ex.

*end flashback*

Its been amazing to just laugh like nothing in the world matters. I feel free. I feel safe. I feel loved. I feel wanted.

And that's honestly the best feeling in the world.

These people have helped me through the worst I've been at. I couldn't ask for better friends. I don't deserve them. I honestly don't.

Just remember that your friends and family are the one who love you most and know you better than anyone. Dont give up on them. Keep them close.

I dont know what my life would be like without these 18 people who I share the worst and best experiences with, and if I'm being honest with you, I don't want to imagine what it would be like.

I've been through so much with just this group of friends and I cannot wait for what the world has coming for us.

"So put your hand in mine, you know that I want to be with you all the time."

Oh my god. I finished it. This is crazy....I've been through so much with this story and I couldn't imagine better people to experience it with. Y'all have supported me since day one. This is the first book I've ever finished and I'm so happy that I did. So thank you.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! ik none of u asked for one, but I'm doing it anyway. It'll be posted tomorrow. The title is, moving on-a sequel to what if. It will be about what happens to Chacha after this chapter. There will be a two year time skip. So Charli will be 18 and Chase will be 19 (he is 17 when the story ended.) then after that there will be a book that's about what happens to the rest of the group after.

I hope you all enjoyed this book and I cannot believe it. I love you all to infinity and beyond. Thank you to everyone!

Shoutouts: gamerfox21 AddisonsSparkle charli_chaselove charlixhudson And thank you to everyone who read this book.

NEW BOOK UPLOADED TOMORROW! I'll make an additional chapter to announce it.

Word count: 1180 words