Do i?

Chase's POV
I woke up around 12 and remembered that Dixie and Charli were coming today. I was really excited to see Charli because she and I had met before and got along well and we talked online a lot. 

I got dressed and went downstairs. Alex and Kouver were making a TikTok, Avani and Anthony we're sitting in the couch looking at Avani's phone. Addison was making a TikTok with Daisy and everyone else was still asleep or eating breakfast. 

Dixie and Charli would arrive around 1. I ate a banana for breakfast because I wasn't hungry.
"Hey Chase," Daisy called. "Do you want to make a TikTok with me and Addi?" 

"Sure why not." I said as I threw the banana peel away. 

Addison waved at me as she was scrolling through her for you page to find a song. "We could do the new one that goes like 'holy moly donut shop'." She laughed as she recited the lyrics. 

"Hmm....I dont know that one every well," Daisy said and shrugged. They both sat down on the couch in the same position with their legs crossed while looking at Addison's phone trying to figure out the dance. 

I didn't know it either but like normal I would probably just vibe in the back. 

My mind wasn't really paying attention when Daisy and Addison were trying to teach me the dance. I was thinking about Charli. I don't know why but i wouldn't stop thinking about her.
"Chase! Chase?" Addison said snapping her fingers. "Lilhuddy we got a TikTok to film. This is important," she said laughing. 

"Right..." I said nodding and zoning off again. I felt a hand on my shoulder as I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Chase! Ohmygod. Someone get him water!" I heard someone who sounded like Avani say. 

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in my bed with the covers over, like I had woken up after last night. I saw Thomas sitting on a chair in our room.

"Hey," I said sitting up. Thomas looked up from his phone in shock. 

"Oh hi, your awake. You kinda passed out dude. We don't know why so maybe you do. But we thought you'd be out for a bit longer than this." Thomas said walking over to my bed. 

"Hm. How long was I out for?" I asked.

"I'd say around 20 minutes. So not very long. Charli and Dixie should be arriving soon. Dixie texted me a couple minutes ago." Thomas said showing me the message. 

"Cool. Imma go downstairs and rest." I said throwing the covers off. 

"Yeah cool. We're all going to go get Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. But we'll be back before Charli and Dixie get here. Do you want to come?" 

"I'm good. I think I'm going to take it easy." I nodded. 

I waked downstairs and sat on the couch. Everyone was out getting coffee so this was a time for myself to relax before things get hectic around here. 

For a while I say in my phone and scrolled through TikTok and Instagram. I happened to land scrolling through Charli's insta and I put my phone down.

"Why did I pass out?" I asked myself. I have a feeling why but then again I wasn't sure.
My reason was that I was thinking about Charli. Whenever I thought about her my mind felt dislocated from the rest of the world. 

I think I should ask Thomas about it. Maybe even Addison or Madi because they were some of my first friends.

I heard the door open and I got up. I waved at Nick and started heading to the bathroom.

"Hey, Chase ya feeling better?" Madi said pointing her coffee cup at me. 

"Yea I'm fine. I want to make some TikToks." I snapped. 

"No," Avani said back. "You look bad just rest."

"I'm fine, Avani dont baby me," I retorted. 

"Just sit. Please it'll make you feel better. You'll be the first to greet Dixie and Charli, show the, to the bathroom and then you can make TikToks," Addison suggested calmly. 

"Fine," I said and sat back down. 

Avani rolled her eyes at me. Lately she's been getting on my nerves. Somethings up with her and Anthony. I don't know what it is but it's changed her moon completely. Hopefully Charli can change it back.

I sat down as everyone went to the bathroom. About 10 minutes later I could hear the loud music and the stomping of feet. 

Then I heard a knock on the door. My legs felt weak. I went to go open the door and Dixie and Charli were standing there. I immediately, out of fear, went to give Dixie a big hug. She tightly hugged me back. I went to give Charli a hug and hesitated. For a split second both of us were just standing there. Charli's arms were slightly out like she was expecting a hug. She immediately put them back. I felt bad because I ditched her hug so I went for a handshake. She took my hand and took a slight look at Dixie. She had a confused look on her face. 

I took them inside. I lead them to the bathroom.

"A bathroom?" Dixie laughed. 

"Yeah," I shrugged. 

"ADDI!" Dixie screamed and gave Addison a big hug. 

The rest of the night was a blur for me. I made over 20 TikToks with my friends. 

I barley talked to Charli. Mostly I avoided her. She seemed hurt. A couple times she tried to reach out to me, but I shrugged her off. I didn't feel like explaining the odd handshake or anything else. I needed a day to myself. But in the hype house you can't get that. Constantly it was people, people, people. I love my friends. They're amazing but sometimes it's too much. Like today, it was rough. 

But I always know that tomorrow will be better. Maybe I'll talk to Charli for real. 

"Hey I'm heading up to bed," I said around 11. Everyone else was watching a movie. They all turned around and waved goodnight to me.

"Wait," Avani said getting up from the couch. I turned around and looked at her.

"Sorry," she muttered. "Things have been rough for me lately."

"S'ok. Whatever, I think most people had an off day," I said groggily. I turned around again and headed up the stairs. I heard stomping behind me and I turned around again. It was Avani.

"Charli told me what happened," Avani said placing a hand on my shoulder. I shook it off. " do you like her?"

"No. Go away Avani. I'm tired and I really dont care right now."

"Fine, whatever. But you need to actually spend time with her she's annoyed and hurt."

"I got it. I'll do it tomorrow." I said. 

I rushed up to my room and turned my LED lights to red and brightness down. I put a pair of sweats on and got in bed. 

Of course my mind wandered right to Charli. 

Maybe I do like her, I thought. Shut up Chase. Go to bed stop thinking about her. She's 15 your 17. But does that matter? I didn't care anymore. I pulled the covers all the way up and immediately fell asleep. 

Tomorrow's another day...
𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷
Thank you guys for reading! I may not have gotten Chase exactly right but I tried. I added Avani in to open a door of different character drama. Next chapter will have multiple POVS. Constructive criticism is always allowed. Comment your favorite hype house member to get a shoutout in my next chapter. Thank you for 20 views.
Word count: 1290
Edit: y'all are not ready for the next chapter. Hint: avani and Anthony