New Love

Avani's POV

I watched as a smile spread across Anthony's face. He seemed so happy without me. Well, happier at least.

When we first broke up, we were both miserable. But, since we got home, Anthony seems to be getting happier everyday. I can't say the same for myself. It's really difficult because I still love him. I've been at my worst and my happiest with him.

I know that after all that happened I shouldn't still have feelings, but it's crazy. I have so many memories that I don't want to forget. It's really hard for me to just have to leave all of this behind.

The reason we broke up is a good one, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that he'd do something like that. I know he cheated, but I would always forgive him. He promised me he'd be better and he did.

He kept that promise better than anyone. I forgave him because I knew that we're all human, people make mistakes and it's our job to forgive them. And it worked out perfectly. Despite how much fans hated it and called me stupid for forgiving him, I was happy again.

One thing I've learned as an influencer is that the only reason people hate on you is because they don't know you and they only see you on a screen. So, I ignored it and went on with my life.

My mind flashed back to the day my life crumbled in to a thousand tiny pieces.

*Flashback*

The sun was shining on my back and I was hugging Anthony for a photo shoot. During most photo shoots, my smiles or fake or forced, but today it was a pure smile.

Anthony had arrived at the Bahamas last night and I was extremely excited to spend the next week with him. We were taking photos, running in the water and having lots of fun with my friends.

Charli and Chase looked happier than ever and even the thought of that brought a smile to my face.

I went inside to take a little break, my skin was on fire and I was tired. I grabbed a glass of water and downed it. I sprawled myself out on the couch and took out my phone.

Twitter: the app that causes nightmares to many celebrities. It ruined Charli and Chase's relationship and we all know what it did to Tony...

I opened the app carelessly, scrolling through my feed. Per usual there were plenty of tweets calling Anthony out, but one stood out.

Avaniiifannn
Sure, people cheat and get forgiven everyday, but i still dont kno why avani would trust anthony after what he said
43 retweets 156 likes 45 comments

What he said? I stared at the tweet until the words were engraved into my mind. I got up to change.

I went into my room and put on a pair of shorts. Then I went to put on a hoodie. I picked it up realizing it was Anthony's. I placed it back on the bed and grabbed my own.

I heard as he came back inside with Nick. They were laughing and probably destroying the house.

"I'm gonna go change," I heard Anthony say as he pounded up the stairs. I heard him open the door.

A wide smile spread across his face as he saw me. Anthony bolted over and gave me a hug. I wrapped my hands around his neck, not knowing it would be the last time I would do that.

"I want to talk to you," I said letting go. Anthony looked down at me concern spreading across his face.

"Okay..." He uttered.

"I was just looking through Twitter-" Anthony cut me off.

"Well that's already a bad idea," He joked. I wasn't taking it.