Why?!

Avani's POV
everything is falling apart.

Anthonys's POV
"Avani wait," I cried. "Dont leave. I'm here I promise."
"YOU'RE NOT!" she yelled. "YOU'RE. NOT. you never support me or care for me. You used to be all I wanted in life. Now your just-i don't know anymore. You're nothing. You were my everything. Now your my nothing. I dont know what to do."
"What about the fans..?" I asked.
"WHO THE F*** CARES! THIS IS ME AND YOU. YOU BLEW IT FOR THE LAST TIME ANTHONY. I'M DONE. IM DONE." Avani sobbed.
"We could pretend..." I pointed out.
"Anthony I'm done. I'm done. This isn't-it's not going to work. You made this relationship so hard to manage. I've been turning on my best friends because of what you've done. Like Chase. He's mad at me. I can't drag my friends into this anymore. I'll give you a second chance...if you take it and change for the better, I'll take you back. Because I do love you. I always will. But right now I need a break."
"Okay. I can change. But you need to, also. You-you-you've been all kept to yourself lately and I try to help I try but your not making it easy," I spit out the truth.
"W-what? Me?! How? The reason I've been kept up is because you! You just-never mind. I'm done. For a while this time." Avani explained. She started fidgeting with the promise ring I gave her. She took a long glance at it and took it off.
"Here," she said and quietly walked out.

Addison's POV
I was sitting with Dixie enjoying the movie we were watching. Avani had her phone out and was glaring at it and typing. I looked across the room where Anthony was and he was typing too, but with no emotion. I saw Avani and Anthony get up at the same time and meet in the entrance to the kitchen. Anthony whispered in Avani's ear and took her hand.
I didn't assume anything so I just kept watching the movie. Dixie and I were cuddled up together enjoying our time. I looked up and Bryce was staring at me. I smiled, even though he probably couldn't see it.
He smiled back and blew me a kiss. I giggled and Dixie looked at me. She raised her eyebrows and I started blushing.
We went back to watching the movie in peace. Bryce moved over to sit by me. Dixie didn't mind. About 30 minutes later I heard yelling.
"YOU'RE NOT! YOU'RE. NOT." I jumped up and ran upstairs. I couldn't figure out who was yelling. I looked around but most doors we're closed and there was no more yelling. I assumed someone was doing a TikTok because people have been doing yelling POVS and stuff. I heard some whispering but I wasn't going to barge in on anyone.
I walked back downstairs. The lights were on and the movie was paused.
"Uh..Addison?" Madi asked. "What was that."
"Um...I dont really know, I think someone was doing a TikTok or something," I said not entirely sure.
"Oh ok. Well I'm done with this movie. But I kinda want to go to bed." Madi said grabbing the remote.
"Hey," Charli said, "I'm enjoying it so keep it playing."
"Fine," Madi grunted. "I'm gonna go to bed. 'Night everyone." Madi jokingly kissed Charli on the top of her head. "Goodnight my baby."
"Nighty night mama." Charli laughed and I knew everything was okay.
Sooner or later mostly everyone was asleep on the couch. Dixie was with her legs hanging off the arm of the couch. Only Bryce, Charli and I were awake.
"I think I'm going to go to bed," I yawned.
"Alright. Goodnight Addi," Charli uttered in a tired whisper.
"Night baby," Bryce said and kissed my cheek. I laughed and went upstairs.
"WHO THE F*** CARES! THIS IS ME AND YOU. YOU BLEW IT FOR THE LAST TIME ANTHONY. I'M DONE. IM DONE." I heard someone yell. It was Avani. That I was sure of. I stood outside of Anthony's door and listened to their conversation. I know I know. I was snooping which is disrespectful, but I was doing it to make sure Avani was okay.
After around 15 minutes I heard shuffling.
"Here." That was my cue to leave. I hid behind a closet door. Avani walked out; tears streaming down her face.
"Avani...?" I hushed.
"Wha.." Avani whipped her head around and faced me. "Oh Addison."
"I may have heard your conversation as I was going to my room..." I said.
"Um oh. It's uh...okay. I mean...yeah everything's good nothing to worry about. Just go to bed. I'm gonna sleep downstairs. Maybe in the living room or something." Avani sobbed.
"Oh Avani, you have a room!" I said in pity. "What happened. You can tell me."
"I...well..." Avani sobbed. "Anthony and I have been going through some rough patches lately. We were gonna make a TikTok together earlier and he told me to find a sound. While I was scrolling through his for you page, he got a snap. From another girl. I clicked on it and she said 'hey baby when you coming home I miss you.' I obviously snapped her back and said, 'you know I'm his GIRLFRIEND, right?' She left me on open. It was bugging me throughout the whole movie so that's why I was texting him. I was confronting him and he said 'it's no big deal. I can love both of you.' That's when I got angry." Avani said tears rolling down her face.
"Oh honey!" I cried giving her a big warm hug.
"Don't tell anyone. I broke it off with him, they'll understand that but they dont have to know why. Anthony wanted to pretend to the fans but I don't know. We'll see what happens," Avani said choking on her tears.
"You need a break I get that. It's okay," I said calmly. I wasn't going to tell anyone. I wasn't going to ruin mine and Avani's friendship.
"Thank you Addison. I love you," she hiccuped.
"Awe," I cried and gave her another big hug.

Avani's POV
It's two days later and I'm doing fine. Avoiding Anthony was the right thing to do. Addison was the one who helped me through it. I can't thank her enough.
My fans are wondering what happened. Obviously, I'm just ignoring them, but sooner or later I'll have to fess up.
Just a reminder to anyone. Things get better. Don't worry, they always do, even if they seem like they won't.

Anthony's POV
Avani has been ignoring me. I get it she needs some space. I still dont fully understand what I did wrong.
Our friends haven't noticed anything. Yet. Except for Addison. I think she knows. I'd rather her know than anyone else. She's most definitely trust worthy.
"Hey. Addison, can I talk to you?" I asked. This was a risk, is she didn't know, I'm going to have to explain everything.
"Yeah sure," she smiled.
"Do you know? About me and Avani?"
"Yes. She's not ready to talk yet. Give her some space. Everything will work out between you two. Because you love each other. I wouldn't worry. She just needs a break," Addison reassured me.
"Thank you. And god. I was worried," I sighed.
"Haha. Let's go make a TikTok," Addison suggested.
We walked into the bathroom. Avani was there. She glared at me and left. I think I have something to worry about.
𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷𖧷
Thanks for reading everyone! Sorry this chapter took so long. I had to plan it out and all. Anyway, I hope you liked it. And a disclaimer that none of this is real. Anthony would never do this to our queen. It's just for entertainment purposes. Anyway keep on reading! Thanks for 60 reads it means a lot. Love y'all.
Word count : 1332 words