Proposing......kind of

Charli's POV

The past two weeks has been great, Chase has been taking me on the sweetest dates. He and I have been getting along so well.

I've also noticed that Anthony and Avani have been getting closer. I'm so happy that Avani's going back to normal, it was so hard to see her in a horrible state.

But they've been very close and its adorable. For example, this morning Avani was making a tiktok with Addison. Anthony had just woken up and I don't think he realized that they were making a tiktok. He went up and wrapped his arms around Avani and gave her a hug. It was so cute. I remember Addison trying to convince Avani to post it.

Today, I have another date with Chase and he won't tell me where were going. I keep trying to catch him talking about it, but he's not.

This morning I woke up and went to Chase's room. He was asleep. I smiled at his face. He looked so calm. I walked over and laid down next to him.

I took a picture and posted in on my instagram. It was captioned, He's too cute.

Chase woke up and he had a groggy look on his face.

"Hey," I said kissing him.

"Hi, Charli," Chase smiled into the kiss. I pulled away and laid on his chest. "You excited for today?" He asked.

"Of course, but you need to tell me where we're going!" I said. Chase chuckled.

"I'm not going to tell you, you just have to trust me," Chase said, brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

"Fine, when are we leaving?" I asked sitting up.

"Anxious are you?" Chase laughed. "Around six, wear something nice."

"Six?! I can't wait that long!" I shouted. Chase kissed me to keep me quiet.

"We have a whole day planned, don't worry. The big thing's around 6," Chase said getting up. He went to his closet and pulled out clothes. "Stop staring and go wait outside while I change," Chase laughed.

I went outside and waited. I saw Dixie coming out of our room. I called her over. She had bags under her eyes.

"Hi, Dixie," I noticed the bags, "Are you okay?" Dixie nodded.

"Addison, Bryce, Nick and I stayed up late watching movies," Dixie said. "Any news on your date?" Dixie asked me.

I shook my head, "No, just the fact that we're spending the day together. I'm waiting for him while he changes."

"You'll have fun anyway," Dixie pointed out.

"Good point," I said walking back to Chase's room. I knocked. He opened the door.

"We'll leave soon," Chase said grabbing his phone and keys.

"Okay, let me get ready," I said going back to my room.

I walked into my room and went to my closet. Chase said to dress nice.

I grabbed a black, spaghetti strap tube top, and a white cover up. It was a button down, I left it unbuttoned. Then I grabbed a pair of light blue ripped jeans. I put on grey socks, that may or may not have dogs on them. I walked over to my shoes and picked out my favorite pair.

A fan made them. They had Charli written on them in Dunkin Donuts color. There were AirForce 1's.

I brushed my hair and straightened it.

I walked downstairs and saw Chase talking to Anthony. I walked over. "Hi. I'm ready," I said to Chase.

He smiled, "You look gorgeous."