Invitation

3 months later

Charli's POV

It's been three months since the Hype House ended. I was still posting on social media, but not as much as I used too. People have been saying I'm not the "queen of tiktok" anymore. That there's a "new era". But if I'm being honest, I couldn't care less. 

The last few months have been so rough and difficult for me. I'm doing online school, but still falling behind in all my classes. I'v been distant from my family, only coming out of my room to eat. I don't talk to anyone. 

My school friends don't talk to me and aren't my friends anymore. I get an occasional text from my parents, Dixie, or a former Hype House member checking up on me. I never answer, though. 

I just want things to go back to normal. I want to feel safe and happy with Chase. I want to ride a roller coaster with him, screaming my head off out of fright. I want to make a thousand TikToks a day with Addison and Avani. I want to stay up until three with Kouvr. I want to prank my friends for videos. I want to go to Dunkin, getting coffee and meeting fans. I want to laugh, I want to smile. I want to sleep, I want to eat. I want to be happy. 

I don't want to miss Chase, I don't want to think of him everyday remembering all the wonderful times I've had with him and how I miss it so much my heart hurts. I don't want to miss any of it. I want to live it. I don't want to think back to the days where I was happy, I want to be living  those days. 

Chase's POV

Here it is. I've hit the three month mark. This mark signifies the mark of when I have to move out of my parents. 

But, I still have nowhere to go. My life has gone downhill since the moment Charli said, "We need to talk." I miss living a normal life where I can have the best girlfriend in the world. Being with my friends. Not having to worry about where my future may go. I've always had a problem with worrying about the future and where it's going to take me, but I never imagined it would come to this. Not in a million years. 

I had my bags packed. I took one last look at my room and went out to my car. I was leaving at three in the morning. I didn't want to deal with my family at the moment. I scribbled a note and left it on the kitchen counter. 

I made my way out to my car not knowing where I was going to go. I'd been texting old friends trying to see if I can stay at their place and they all didn't have enough room. 

___

I had been driving around for three hours now, not knowing where I was going. I pulled over at a gas station to refill and use the bathroom. After I used the bathroom, I bought a candy bar and some gum to hold be over. I got in my car and pulled into a parking space so I wasn't hogging the gas thing. 

I was on my last strings, I didn't have anywhere to go, so I did the one thing that I was dreading. 

Char 

hey charli. i know this is probably very abrupt...

but i was wondering if i could stay at your place?

life has been really rough lately, and i have nowhere to go.

i was hoping you didn't mind.

ik im coming on strong but its my last option.