GOING DRESS SHOPPING

GABRIELA'S POV

Today we are dress shopping and even though I don't want to go I am being dragged to go, while we are on our way to the mall to find the perfect dress like Isis says I am looking out the window and watching the trees passing. I some times wish I could just be able to go into the woods and just let my wolf run and let her feel the wet soil underneath her feet, feel the wind go through her fur and the brush and branches grace her fur. Although even if I wanted to do so I couldn't do it, you see I'm a solid white wolf and if anybody saw me shift into my wolf they would know I am royalty and I would start to be treated like a was a porcelain doll once again.

Once we arrived in the parking lot of the mall we all got down and headed inside, while Isis and Ethon went their own way I went my own. Not far from where they were so in case if I needed their help they would be by my side in seconds, I went into rue21 and started to look through the clothing they had and didn't see anything that caught my attention. I kept looking through another section of the store and found some dresses that didn't show much skin and was my favorite color, I went to the fitting rooms and tried it on and i loved how it looked on me. It wasn't to short making it reach only up to my knees and it didn't have much of a clevish, which I absolutely love because I don't like to show much skin it's not my thing. I took it off and put on the clothing that I had on and what to pay for my dress, when I was walking to the cash register I saw some jewelry that matched my dress color and I decided that I would get them as well.

After meeting up with Isis and Ethon outside we went to eat something at the food court, while Isis and Ethon got pizza I went to get me some Chinese food by the time I got my food I saw that they were sitting with some of their friends that don't like me because they think I'm a geek which I am cool with so I decided to sit a few tables down from them where Ethon could still see me, when I had finished eating I got up and went to put my trash in the trash can and started to walk out of the food court and into a book store near it. Once inside I started to look for any books from my favorite author Victor Villasenor, I have practically every book he wrote and I sometimes reread them if I don't have any new book to read. After awhile of reading a book that I found and caught my attention Isis came up to me and asked if I was ready to go, I got up and paid for my book and we headed to the car.

"So did you find a dress for the party" Isis asked
"Yes and matching jewelry as well" I said
"That's great you have to show me when we get home" She said
"What about you" I asked
"Yeah I found one that Ethon liked alot" she said

At that I gave her a sad smile and looked out the window and didn't say another word, when we got home I went to the room and put away everything that I had bought and sat on my bed and started to read my book once again. After awhile I got up and went to take a shower before going to get me something for dinner, I didn't see Isis or Ethon in the living room which only meant that they were in his doodling who knows what and to be honest I didn't want to know either. I just wish that I had already met my mate and we were together, I only have to wait and dream that the day we do meet he will treat me as what I am a princess and soon to be queen, although I would keep that part a secret until I knew he loved me for who I am as a person and not for what status being my mate will give him. After I finished eating I went back to my room and got under my covers and continued to erad my book until I got tired and placed the book on the side table, I then grabbed my phone and texted my parents goodnight and went to sleep tomorrow was going to be a long day.