GRADUATION PART TWO

ETHENS POV

I went into my cousins room and saw that she wasn't there, the only thing in her closet was the dress, shoes and jewelry that she had worn the night before. I called her name several times but she didn't answer, I went to my room and woke up Isis and told her if she knew where Gaby my have gone. She said she didn't know and asked why I was I asking and I told her that she wasn't in the room and neither was her clothing, except everything she was wearing yesterday night. She got up from the bed so fast I thought it gave her whip lash, she ran to their room and went to Gaby's closet and saw that I had told her the truth. She ran back to my room and got her phone and started to call her and text her but Gaby wouldn't answer her, I was doing the same but we couldn't get her to answer then after a few tries it started to go to voice mail letting us know that she had turn off her phone.

"Lets go out and see if we can find her before your aunt and uncle come looking for her" Isis said
"Your right let's go" I said

As we were opening the door we saw Isis cousin about to knock on the door, he looked from me then to Isis and saw our worried faces.

"What is going on" Fabian asked
"What are you doing here" I asked
"I came to see Gabriela" Fabian said
"Haven't you hurt her enough for one night that you had to come here and continue, besides she isn't here" Isis said
"What do you mean she isn't here" Fabian asked
"She means that Gaby left sometime while we were sleeping taking all her stuff except what she was wearing last night" I said
"Where did she go" Fabian asked
"We don't know she won't answer our text or calls" Isis said
"She even turned off her phone so I wouldn't be able to track her either" I said
"Well let's go and find her" Fabian said
"We will you and your man aren't going anywhere near my cousin again" I said

I started to walk away with Isis next to me holding my hand, as we go into the elevator we could smell Gaby's scent which meant that it hadn't been long since she left. We walked outside of the dorms building and her scent was gone which meant that there had to be a car waiting for her and that wasn't a good sign, most likely she got a hold of my aunt and uncle who were suddenly standing in front of us.

"Your majesty's" I said bowing my head
"Ethen, Isis" my aunt said
"If your all looking for Gaby, you will not be able to find her" my uncle said
"And why is that your majesty" Fabian asked
"Because she is on her way home to her parents house, she texted her parents and said she wanted to leave because she didn't want to stay here anymore" my uncle answer
"And you are" my aunt asked
"I am Fabian alpha of the Red Moon Pack and these are my beta Leonardo my second in command Marcelo and my third in command Fabricio, I am Isis cousin" Fabian said
"Well we just came by to let you know that your cousin had gone home so you wouldn't worry Ethon, we will see you all later" my aunt said

With that they turned and started to walk away, heading to the main building where they had to meet with the cordinator of the ceremony, all five of us where just standing outside the building not knowing what to do or say. Isis looked at me and then at her cousin, we both looked at her. I grabbed her hand and started to walk back to our dorm, Fabian and his goons right behind us like lost puppies. Once in our dorm Isis started to make coffee for everybody. We were all on the couch drinking coffee when Isis said she was going to take a bath and get ready for the graduation ceremony and wanted all of us to behave, while she took her bath me and the boys just drank our coffee not saying a single word but I could tell that Fabian was thinking alot. Especially after hearing that Gaby had gone home to her parents, which I am glad my aunt and uncle said it, that way Fabian wouldn't know that not only had he rejected his mate but the princess and future queen of the werewolf's.