SECOND SECRET REVEALED PART THREE

GABRIELAS POV

He started to kiss me in the kids room and lifted me up, I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist. We kissed for awhile until he pulled away putting me on the floor before he looked in the crib and saw Elena and Marcos asleep, he then turned and took me to my room and made sure that it was locked before he pulled me to him and started to kiss me once again. I placed my hands on his chest and slowlynbrought them behind his neck pulling gently making him pull me even more closer against him, he then picked me and walked me to my bed placing me gently on it before he got on top of me hear my enough to continue kissing. I could feel how much he wanted to go further by how his dick was pressing against my leg, I pulled his hair a little tighter making him press himself even more against me.

I dropped my hands to his chest making my way down to the hem of his shirt and then slowly lifting it up, allowing me time to feel his abs as I pulled the shirt off. When I had it almost all the way up when his hands grabbed my wrists and stopped kissing me, I looked at him as he looked at me while we both tried to catch our breath.

"Why did you stop me" I asked
"Do you really want to do this, I don't want you to feel pressured" he said
"If I didn't want to I wouldn't have started to do it don't you think" I said
"Gaby I don't have any condoms with me, if  we start something I won't be able to stop until we both come" he said
"Look in the nightstand drawer" I said

He got up and pulled the nightstand drawer open and looked inside, he then turned to me with a serious look on his face.

"My mother put them there after she left us in the kids room, she said it's to early for me to get pregnant again" I said
"Well I am glad she did it" he said

He grabbed one of the condoms and laced it on one of the pillows, he then placed his hand on my cheek and started to to pull me towards him  placing his lips against mine. He pulled me down on to the bed and continued to kiss me, I then pulled my shirt of before allowing me to pull his off. I then placed my hands on his pants and started to undo his button and unzip his pants before placing my hand in grabbing his cock making him moan, he then grabbed my hands before his found their way to my pants ripping them off of me leaving me only in my need garments. When he saw me he then pulled my undergarments off and threw it somewhere in my room, when I was completely wearing nothing he got up and took his pants and boxers off before getting back on the bed grabbing the condom before he open it and put on. He placed himself in my entrance and I was ready for what I longed to do, we stopped kissing and looked into each other's eyes as he pushed his way inside me.

My hips lifted up from the bed making him go deeper, once he was fully inside me he didn't move until he felt I was used to his size once again. He started to move slowly taking his time while we kissed and touched very inch of our bodies that we could, he started to meet his thrust by lifting my hips up to meet his. He slowly starts do go faster and harder while we both were moaning and groaning, I was sure everybody that was on this floor could surely hear us and we just didn't care at this moment we were only focused on each other and nothing else. I was getting closer and closer as he kept going on his movements, I could tell he was also close as his breathing got heavier just like mine.

"Mark me" I said
"You sure" he asked
"Please mark me, if you really want to be with me and not for my royal statues mark me" I said

He started to thrust even faster and harder as we both got closer and closer, when we were about to finish he dropped his head on to where my neck meets my shoulder and before I knew it we were both coming and he bit down on my neck marking me as his. Luna took over for just a split second only to mark him as ours, we road our orgasm until we released our necks and licked each other's marks until it was fully healed. He pulled out of me and took off the condom tiring it and throwing it on the garbage bin before he got back on the bed and pulled me on to his chest, while he placed on of his hands on my waist and the other one on top of my hand that laid on his chest. We stayed their for a long time and before I knew it we were both closing our eyes allowing the darkness to take over us, I finally felt complete and safe in his arms I just hope I didn't make a mistake by giving him another chance as he had asked for.