THEY ARE HERE

GABRIELAS POV

It has been two months and my pups are due any day now, we and everything set up for their arrival. I was so excited and nervous at the same time, mom said it has normal for me to feel this way and that she had felt the same way when she was we with me, we were almost to my father's office when I felt a sharp pain on my lower abdomen that made me bent over. My mom yelled for my dad who came running out of his office, just as he reached us my water broke and my dad picked me up bridal style. As we went by my father was giving orders to my uncle to get everyone out of his way and to tell the doctor that we were on our way to the hospital, my uncle did as he was told.

When we stepped out of the pack house Isis and Ethen were arriving from visiting Isis's parents, since once I was coronated queen they wouldn't be able to visit unless for some reason I would to have to go there. They soon realized that we were heading to the hospital when another contraction hit me and dad started to walk faster towards the hospital, once we arrived the doctor was waiting for me with a wheel chair and she took me to the room where I would be having my pups and be able to recover afterwards. Once I was placed on the bed by my dad, the doctor asked Ethen, dad and my uncle to wait in the waiting room.

Mom and Isis helped me get into a pink hospital gown and tied it on the back, after that the doctor connected me to a machine that monitors my pups heart beats and then started an IV on me to put some pain medication to help me with the pain. She then proceeded to check how much I was dilated and said I was at almost five which was half way to being fully dilated and ready to push so my pups would arrive, she also asked if I wanted an epidural to which unsaid yes I could stand the pain. After I got the epidural I was able to sleep for awhile, i was woken up by the doctor saying that she needed to check had ate I was now and as soon as she was about to check she said that she could tell my pups head indicating that I needed to start pushing.

"You can do this sweety" my mom said
"Yeah girl just think that you will soon have your pups in your arms" Isis said
"Okay princess when I say push, you will push for ten seconds" the doctor said
"Are you ready to meet your pups" mom asked
"Yes" I said
"Okay princess push" the doctor said
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine and ten" mom counted
"One more strong push princess and your pup will be here" the doctor said

I pushed one last time and then I heard the soft cries of a baby, the doctor placed my baby on my chest and mom cut the cord while a nurse cleaned my baby while she was on me.

"Okay princess one more pup to go and then we will let you bond with your pups" the doctor said
"Come on sweety just a few more pushes and you will have your son in your arms as well" mom said
"Okay when I say push you do that same thing you did before" the doctor said
"Come on girl let get this boy out of you" Isis said
"Okay princess push as hard as you can" the doctor said
"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine and ten" Isis counted
"That's it princess he is almost here" the doctor said

I pushed four more times and then I heard the louder cries of son, the doctor placed him on my chest and mom cut the cord once again  while a nurse clean him while he was on me. After they cleaned, measured, weighed and put clothing on my pups the nurse brought them to me and placed them in my arms. Mom started to cry as she saw them m she then asked the doctor to tell everybody that they could come in, a few minutes later my uncle, aunt, dad and Ethon walked in to my room. Mom was holding my daughter and once evrybody had seen her my dad came over and gave me a kiss before taking my son in his arms, then went to sit next to mom and when they asked what was I going to name them I looked at them and said Elena Sanchez Florez and Marcos Sanchez Florez as soon as I finished saying their names mom and dad started to cry even more.