MOMMY PUPS TIME

GABRIELAS POV

After I got in my room my mother, Isis and Fabian's parents were still there waiting for us to return. As soon as I took a step in my mother gave Elena to Isis and walked towards me and looked at my hand that still had blood from the rouge that I had killed, she then looked at me and asked if I was hurt and all I could do was shack my head no. She took my other hand and walked me to the bathroom, Isis gave Elena to her uncle and she went to my closet to get me some extra clothing so I could change into. Once I was showered and changed into my new clothing I walked into my room where everyone still was, I walked to the crib and looked at my kids whonwere sleeping

"What happened" mom asked
"They wanted to take the pups so I would agree to marry an alpha" I said
"What" they all said at the same time
"Two of the rouges were Fabian's friends who were at the party where Fabian rejected me, they went and told their alpha who then asked to take the pups so he could use them against me" I said
"What's the alphas name" Fabian's father asked
"Mendoza from the Blue River Pack" I said
"My lady the alpha is still here" Alex said
"Get him and take him to the cells, as well as anyone who came with him" I say
"As you wish my lady" Alex said

He tells Sebastian to stay with me and everybody else with four men while he went and took care of the alpha, after he left mom came to up to me and asked if it was okay to leave Elena and Marcos here while her and the other let everyone know what was going on as soon as Alex found the alpha and took him to the cells. I nodded my head yes and they all left except for Sebastian and the other guards, I asked Sebastian to tell Alex to inform me as soon as that alpha was in the cells so I could take the kids out to get some air to which he nods his head and I turn back around to look at Elena and Marcos who are starting to wake up. After what seemed for ever Sebastian let's me know that Alex has taken the alpha and his three companions to the cells and is waiting for orders, I turn to him and tell him to let dad and my uncle handle them as they wish all I wanted to do was spent time with my kids.

I picked up Elena and Marcos and started to walk out my room and down the stairs that led to the kitchen, then out to the back yard near the rose garden. I took the stuffed wolf animals that Fabain gave them as well as a blanket so we could lay on the grass and a umbrella so the sun wouldn't hit us, once we were near the garden Sebastian placed the blanket down and stuck the umbrella in the ground as we always did. I then keeled down and placed Elena and Marcos on the blanket, Sebastian then gave me the stuffed wolf animals and gave it to them. They both kept trying to grab them and once they had them in their grip they hugged them like if they would disappear or something. Isis came from behind me and kneeled town next to me as I started to sit side ways off my knees, she started to play with Marcos as I played with Elena by making them giggle. We stayed silent just laughing and playi9ng with them until Isis said that she would go get us something to drink, I nodded my head and continue to play with Elena and Marcos not caring what other people though, they were my kids and I was going to enjoy them at the fullest.