THE END

GABRIELAS POV

It's been ten years now since I came back from being away, the pack I was the Alpha too has joined the royalty pack. Marcos found his mate on his sixteenth birthday as well as Elena, Jr has become a little trouble maker but I love him so much. Fabian and me worked things out and married three years after coming home, we gave his wife a proper funeral and I officially adopted Jr as my own child. Fabian and I have had a wonderful marriage so far. My parents still don't accept that I let Selena take my place so she could be buried in our lands and be close to our family, the head stone has been replaced and now shows her name on it. Fabian has been saying that he wants to have one more baby but I feel that we have enough with Jr being such a hand full that I don't know if I could handle another child right now.

In a few more days Marcos and his mate will become the new King and Queen of the werewolves, I am so proud of all three of my children. Each one has done a wonderful job in becoming what they were supposed to be since the day they were born, Marcos has to introduce his mate as his mate and future Queen. Elena and her mate are so cute together that they have been wonderful since the day they found each other, they both have told me that they are expecting their first pup but they are afraid of how Fabian will react since she is his little girl and hasn't been really happy that she had found her mate so now we are all sitting in the living room waiting for Fabian to come in so we can give him the news.

"So what is so important that only family is allowed to be here" Fabian said
"Well we have something to tell you all" Elena said
"And what is that baby girl" Fabian asked
"I'm pregnant" Elena says
"Your what" Fabian asked
"I'm having twins" Elena said
"Congrats baby girl I'm so happy for both of you" I said
"We are too" my mom and dad said
"Us too" Fabian parents say
"We are so happy too" Marcos said
"Daddy you okay" Elena asks Fabian
"My baby girl is all grown up now" Fabian said

We ended up having a family dinner to celebrate the good news, Elena and her mate were so happy that they had already picked out the names for the babies which made Fabian and me so happy. Fabian and I went to our room and talked about the news we got today, he wasn't really happy but he was happy in some way or another, he didn't know how to act or react but was able to keep his cool during the whole thing. We also talked about what we were going to do since Elena and her mate were going to move back into the castle to be able to be close to us so we could help her during her pregnancy and after the pups are born, we had a big smile on our face thinking that we would have two little ones running around the castle. Fabian wanted another baby well now he would get two pups and they were surely going to be spoiled by their grand father and there was nothing that Elena and her mate could do about it.