HIS REGRET

FABIANS POV

As I arrived home my parents were the first ones to meet us, I knew with they were waiting for and I also knew that they wouldn't be happy to hear that Gaby left before I could got a chance to tell her that I am sorry and that I regret rejecting her. When the car stopped in front of the pack house I took a deep breath and opened the door and got out, just as I got out of the car I saw my mother's smile go away as I closed the door right behind me.

"Where is she" she asked
"She wasn't there when I got to the dorm she shared with Ethon and Isis" I said
"What do you mean" dad asked
"She called her parents the night when I rejected her and she left early the next morning without telling Ethon or Isis a single word and only took all her clothing leaving everything she wore the night we met" I said
"How do you know that" mom asked
"Because I saw her closet and held her dress in my hands while looking in the empty closet" I said
"And how do you know she went back home to her parents" dad asked
"The king and queen came up to us and told Ethon that his cousin Gaby had called her parents and she was on her way back home and not to worry about her" Leo said
"You talked to the king and queen" my parents said

I couldn't take it any more and walked up the stairs to my room, a few minutes later Leo came in with my bags and left them at the foot of my bed and left. I went and got the bags and started to put everything away, when I got to the last bag where I had asked Isis to put the dress, the shoes and the jewelry that Gaby wore the day we met. As I placed them neatly on my bed I looked at them before walking into my closet and getting a hanger to hang the dress with everything she wore that day, I walked into my room to find my mother looking at the dress and everything else.

"Is this what she was wearing you met her" she asked
"Yeah" I said
"And you brought it back with you why" she asked
"A reminder of what I lost all because I was so stupid and didn't realize what I had in front of me before it was to late" I said
"Are you going to find her" she asked
"Too the end of the universe and back, I will never stop looking for her mother" I said
"And where are you going to start" she asked
"I don't know but I will find her even if it takes me every single minute of my life" I said

She nodded at me as she left my room, I picked up her dress and placed it on the hanger and took it to my closet as well as everything else. I walked out of the closet and then took out the pictures that Isis gave me of Gaby, I asked Leo to bring me some picture frames so I could place the pictures in and be able to see when where ever I went. Once I had the picture frames I places the pictures in them, I placed two on my night stand and the other two I took them and placed them on my desk in my office. I stayed there for what seemed for hours until my mother came in and told me that dinner was ready, we went to the dinner table while she was telling me to never give up on finding Gaby that the moon goddess would once again bring us together in one way or another.

After dinner I went back to my room and grabbed some clothing before heading to take a shower, once I was done I dryed myself and changed into my sleeping wear before heading back into my room and in to my bed before grabbing the book I had found in Gaby's room next to her bed. I started to read it from the beginning and I realized that it was a romance novel, I never though of Gaby as a romance book lover. I kept reading it until I was getting sleepy, I placed my book mark on the book and placed it on the night stand next to my bed. I placed my head on the pillow and I started to think what could Gaby be doing right now, would she be thinking about me or would she be damning the moment when she met me. Could she be pregnant and loving the idea of being a the mother of our pup or pups, could she not be pregnant at all wishing she was so she could have a piece of me or at least something that would remind her of everything she gave me and I took only to reject her at the end and with those thoughts I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over me taking me to the land of the dreams.