THE PARTY PART ONE

FABIANS POV

We are at my old frat house and all of my old class mates and friends are here, I was told that my cousin will also come which is great since unwound have to wait until tomorrow to see her or her mate. I was also told that they still hang around the geek girl although she tends to stay away when they are with other friends, they told me that they saw them at the mall and that when she saw that they were with some friends she ate by herself and then left to go into the book store just outside the food court. I can't believe that after all these years they are still hanging out with her, I mean if I were them I would already left her to fend for herself. I know my cousin is to nice to do that so I understand that she wants to be her friend, she has always been like that even she  we were little we would always be friends with the lonely kids.

When the party started I had already had three beers but I was still sober, alcohol doesn't affect werewolf's as much as it does a human. When I saw my cousin and her mate Ethon walk in a few of their friends started to go to them and start talking, when I started to walk towards them this amazing cherry blossom scent hit me like a ton of blocks. I walked closer to my cousin and her mate and the scent got stronger but it was starting to fade, I stood behind her just to see how long it would take her to realize I was there and sure enough she noticed as she turned to see me.

"Hey cuz been so long, how are you how's everybody doing back in the pack" she asked
"They are good, they all wish you the best of congratulations and they also want you to know that they wish they could be here to see you walk" I said
"Hey it's okay at least your here and that's all that matters" she said
"So where is your friend Gabriela I haven't seen her" I said
"She said she needed to use the bathroom she should be back soon, why you asking" Ethon said
"Nothing much just that I thought she would be here with you guys like she is always, that all" I said

We continued to talk and when I started to smell the cherry blossoms again I get pulled away by my friends, they lead me to the back porch were there is a cake that says CONGRATULATIONS ALPHA DE LA VEGA in big red letters. I thanked my friends and we start to cut the cake and others start to pass it around, when I got my piece I went back to my cousin who is with her mate and some other friends but what catches my attention is that the cherry blossom scent isn't that strong so I decided to follow it and it leads me to a bedroom up stairs. As I open the door I realize it's one of the empty rooms the frat house has just in case someone had to stay over because they are to drunk or they just want to get frisky, when I got inside I close the door and I saw a girl with a beautiful red dress standing looking out into the forest. The dress hugged her just in the right places showing every curve she has, I continue getting closer without making any noise when she turns and looks right in to my eyes making my wolf go crazy and start to yell MATE at the top of his lungs.

"Nice try trying to sneak up on my, better luck next time" She said
"Who said I was trying to sneak up on you" I asked
"Then why were you walking trying not to make any noise if your not trying to sneak up on me" she said
"Maybe because I wanted to take my time looking at my mate from behind before I saw her face" I said
"And what is your opinion now that you saw me from behind and you have also seen my face" she said

I didn't answer her question I just pulled her to me so our faces were just millimeters away from each other, before she could say anything I placed my lips on hers and started to kiss her. She tried to push me away but I place my other hand on the back if her head and held her against my lips until she started to kiss me back, once she relaxed I released my hold on her and started to kiss down her neck making her moan. At that moment I knew we weren't going to be able to stop, I placed both my hands on her thighs and lifted her up making her wrap her legs around my waist as I walked us to the bed where I started to unzip her dress from behind before letting it drop to the floor and being able to see she wasn't wearing any under garments making both my wolf and me really excited.