THE KIDNAPPING PART ONE

GABRIELAS POV

It has been three years since Fabian and I made up, we have joined our packs together and are doing great. Both Fabian and I have been doing good ruling the werewolf world together although he has been taking care of most of it while I take care of the kids and everything else that doesn't have to do with punishing or disciplining the werewolf's for something they have done wrong or for not following the rules or the werewolf rules, he sometimes come back the throne room just to play with Elena and Marcos to release some stress and have some father kids time which makes me happy. Today I was going to go to the Silver River Pack to talk with the Alpha and Luna about the rouge problem that they have been having, Fabian said that he would take care of the twins while I went and came back since the pack was close to the castle I decided not to take anyone with me.

I started to head to the Silver River Pack when I started to smell rouges in my territory, I shifted into my wolf and prepared to fight and defend my lands from them. I came to a clearing and before I was able to see where the rouges were I felt something hit me on my leg as I turned towards my leg I saw a dark in it, I pull it out with my mouth and Rop it on the floor intron of me. I looked up and saw three rouges all looking at me with a smirk on their faces, I shifted back to my human form and looked directly towards them when I started to feel dizzy and fell to my knees. Little by little I started to get sleepy and that's when I realised that the dart was a tranquilizer and that I was in big trouble, I started to see the rouges start to get closer and closer and before I knew it I was seeing completely black and darkness took over.

When I woke up I was in a cell being held by silver coated chains on my wrists and ankles, I looked around to try and see where was but the place didn't look familiar to me. I smelled the air trying not to move alot so the silver coated chains wouldn't cut in to my skin any more than they were already, as I was trying to get a scent I heard a door being opened and a bright light came in to the cell. A few minutes later a man stood in front of me and just stared like he was contemplating what to do with me, I stared at him not showing any fear or pain I didn't want to give him that satisfaction of seeing me fear him or seeing how much pain in was in. I knew that if I wanted to see my family once again I had to be strong and not give up, as I saw him walk closer I saw how he had a big smile on his face that just made me want to claw it off his face. He lifted his hand to caress my face but I pulled away from his grap only to have moved to face making the chains in my wrist rub and slightly cut them, I held in the scream that I felt would come out without me being able to hold in but I did hold it in without even showing any signs of pain on my face. He never said anything just looked at me and then walked right back from where he came from, before he could close the door I took a fast breath and I could smell the damp floor of the forest which meant that I was in a cell under the ground and if anybody would to come by this area they would not be able to smell my scent up unless they saw the trap door that lead to the cells where I was being held in. I tried mind linking Fabian but for some reason I couldn't do it, I then tried to talk to Luna but I couldn't get a hold of her either which worried me a little but not alot because I could still feel her although we couldn't communicate with each other as long as I could feel her I was okay but deep down I was going to be okay but all I really wanted is to be with my family.