HER THOUGHTS

GABRIELAS POV

After returning to the ball room with Alex holding me by my waist since I almost fell when I was walking down the stair, we both realized that Fabian were looking at us as well as his parents, his friends and Ethon he held me a little tighter which made me smile a little wider. When we got to my parents who were talking to my uncle and aunt, he bowed to my parents before turning to me and giving me a kiss on my hand.

"I will be heading back to keep guard of your pups and it was an honor to help you get you ex-mate jealous" he said

I laughed a little which probably made Fabian mad because the next thing both Alex and I realise he is being pulled away by my cousin and his friends, Alex asked if I wanted him to stay and I told him that I would feel much better if he was with my pups to which he nodded and left me with my family. We talked to several other Alphas and Lunas and also previous Alphas and Lunas which got me so exhausted and wanted to get some fresh air, my parents saw and we headed to the porch that led to my garden of roses. Once there i got between both my parents and just stared out into the garden, until all I could think about was Fabian and I placed my head on my hands making my parents both hug me at the same time.

"What's wrong sweety" dad said
"I don't know what to do" I said
"About what" mom asked
"Everything mom, just three months one week and 3 hours ago I was rejected and now I'm this person. A queen and and ...." I couldn't finish my sentence
"And what sweety talk to us" mom said
"Why does everything and have to happen to me before I get some happiness" I asked
"Everybody goes through that sweety the question is are you going to continue to hid the truth for ever" dad said
"Why should I say the truth, so that the only happiness I have is taken away from me no thankyou" I said
"We will never allow that sweety but the truth will come out sooner or later" dad said
"Well it will have to be later" I said
"We respect your wishes sweety just remember we will always be here if you need us" mom said
"As well as Alex you know that" dad said
"I know thanx dad, could I go back up stair I want to get out of this dress" I said
"Yeah sweety go on up stair and don't worry about anything we got this under control" mom said
"Before I forget sweety some of the guests are staying here so don't be alarmed if you hear people walking up the stair, a,ex will be outside your door as well as the twins room keeping a watchful eye on all three of you just in case people start to go up before we do" dad said

I nodded letting him know that I understood, I walked off the porch and around it to get to the back door of the kitchen that had some stairs to get to my room, my pups room as well as my parents room. Once inside I took the stairs up to the fourth floor and went into the pups room, as I saw them sleep I notice that they both looked like Fabian there was no doubt they were his kids. The question was how long it would take for him to find out that I had been pregnant and that we have two children together, a few minutes later some helpers of the castle that offered to help during the feast came in with the presents that were brought to the pups. Two caught my attention right away it, they were in red bags with a moon on it. I picked them up and saw the little cards on them, one said from Alpha Fabian De La Vega and the other said from Fabian Sr and Lina De La Vega. I opened the one from Fabian's parents and it had matching outfits that said born to be wild, which made me laugh so hard I had to cover my mouth so I would wake up the kids. I then opened the one Fabian bought and in it were little wolf stuffed animals one white and one black, I smiled and placed the white on in with Elena and the black one with Marcos. I stayed and went through all the gifts putting away the clothing and then putting books and other stuffed animals on the book shelf, when  I was about to walk out I started to smell like rotten woods or dirt and I realized that there were rogues around us, I flung the door open and told Alex that there were rogues near the castle and he mind link every fighter and warrior we had to find the rogues as I grabbed Elena and Marcos and ran to my room with them and locking myself and them in the room.