ROUGE ATTACK

ETHONS POV

When we saw Gaby walk of the porch and around to the back of the kitchen, we waited until my aunt and uncle went inside and we slowly made our way inside. Not long after I heard Alex giving order to all the fighters and warriors to get ready to fight because there were rogues around the castle near the pups room, he also said that the queen and the pups were safe in  her room. When I got out of my daze I saw Isis in front of me, she looked at me and when I was completely out of my shock state we as everybody starts to get my uncle and aunt up the stairs.

"What's going on"  Fabian asked
"Rouges near the room of the pups" I said
"Where are they who is with them" Isis said
"They are with Gaby locked in her room" I said
"Where is their rooms" Fabian asked
"Third floor" I said
"Lets go outside and see if we can see anything, Fabricio you stay with my parents and my cousin. Leo and Marcelo you guys come with us" Fabian said

As we turned the corner we could see at least seven rouges trying to climb into the pups room, I looked at Fabian who nodded and then we saw twenty of Alex's fighters and himself approach us. I signaled him where the rouges were and how many there were, once he saw by himself he gave the signal and we all charged at the same time taking out two of the seven rouges, while capturing the other five and taking them to the cells. Once the rouges were secured in the cells we all went back to find Isis and Fabian's parents who were still in the ball room with alot of the guests, once I made sure that Isis was okay I started to run up to Gaby's room and knocked three times then waited and knocked two times slow letting her know it was me. When she opened the door my aunt and uncle were in there with her each one holding one of the pups, she was so in shaken up that she didn't realize that Fabian was right behind me until we pulled away.

"Are you all alright" I asked
"Yeah we are all okay how is everybody down stairs" she asked
"They are doing fine" I said
"How many were there and where are they now" my uncle asked
"There were seven we took two out and have five in the cells" I said
"Who realised that there were rogues near the castle" Leo asked
"I was in the pups room giving them a kiss and saying good night to them when I smelled them" Gaby said
"So you told Alex about it" I asked
"Yes" Gaby said
"Well don't worry anymore your majestys everything is under control now, I will ask Alex to put some more men around the castle to keep you and your guests safe" I said

I turned and I was able to see that Fabian was looking at Gaby, as I looked over my shoulder I saw that Gaby was doing the same. I cleared my throat and caught Fabian's attention and motioned him to start walking, when we were walking away we heard one of the babies cry and Fabian froze in his tracks. I looked at him and he looked at me with a questioning look on his face, I just turned and continued to walk down the stairs and away from him before he started to ask questions I couldn't answer without getting punished or breaking a promised I made to Gaby. When we got back to everybody, i told Isis and everybody else that Gabym the pups and both my aunts and uncle were okay and were with Gaby in her room. A few minutes later Isis and I showed them where they would be staying, without noticing what I had done I told Fabian that his room would be the one next to Gaby's and ours which was across the hall way, once everybody were in their rooms we all went to sleep.