THE INVITATION

FABIANS POV

It has been a month and two weeks that I have been trying to find Gaby, Isis and Ethon have been telling me that all they know is that she is fine but can't give any more details on how she is doing or if she is pregnant or not, when I asked why they say that the she made them promised that they wouldn't tell me anything and by just letting me know that she was okay they were already sort of breaking that promise. That didn't stop me from continuing to look for her, if she was pregnant she would be giving birth in a few weeks max. With me being an alpha and her of royal blood she should be pregnant for no more than four months, for what my pack doctor said and he has been a loyal friend to my father so I trust him with all my life and I know he wouldn't lie to me. While going through the mail I saw an invitation from the royal family, I opened it and read what it said.

Your are invited to the coronation of the new queen, daughter of the present queen and king as well as the presentation of the prince and princess grandpup's of the king and queen. You and your mate as well as your parents are welcome to be present to show your respects to them within two months, it will be held at the castle of the queen and king you may bring gifts if you wish. After the coronation of the queen and the presentation of the prince and princess there will be a reception held in the ball room where we will serve a feast to honor them, we will see you all there.

I mind linked my father and mother and asked them to come to my office as well as Leo, Marcelo and Fabricio. Once my parents arrive they asked me what was going on, I asked to wait until Leo, Marcelo and Fabricio got here.

"Okay so we are all here now can you tell us what is going on" dad said
"We are all invited to the coronation of the new queen and the presentation of the prince and princess of the werewolf's in two months" I said
"That means that Gaby will most likely be there since she is royalty right" mom said
"Yes mom but now we need to get everything ready to leave within the next two months" I said
"What do you want to do" dad asked
"Do you think uncle Max can take over for us while we are out" I asked dad
"Yes but for how long will we be out" he asked
"I say a week, if I see that Gaby is there I want to stay a few more days to talk to her but I would like you to come back and take over for me until I come back but if not I will be coming back with you guys" I said
"I think that is a good plan, I will go and talk to my brother right now and tell him after that he can come and talk to you and you can tell him What you will need him to do while we are out" dad said
"Thank you dad" I said
"And what do you need us to do" Leo said
"I need you three to get our most trustfull warriors and fighters and tell them that within two months time we will be going to the coronation and presentation and they are to help my uncle keep peace until my parents or we all come back" I said
"We will get right in that" Marcelo said

I was left to finish all the paper work that I had now and up to the next two months, that way my uncle would only worry about keeping peace in the pack while we were out just like dad had done when I went to Isis graduation and made the biggest mistake in my life. When I finished all the paper work for this month, I placed it in a folder and put it in one of the filling cabinets and went back to my chair. I started to look at one of the pictures I have of Gaby and I started to think what I would say to her or how I was going to react once I saw her. Would she want to talk to me or even listen to what I had to say, what if she didn't want to see me at all or listen to what I had to say. If she was pregnant would she allow me to feel my pup or pups, would she allow me to see the ultra sound pictures or not. So many questions started to come to me, the one that mostly came to me was if she was pregnant or not.

My mother broke me from the trance I was in, when she walked in to tell me that dinner was ready. I place Gaby's picture back where I had it and got up form my seat and walked out of my office, once I was in the kitchen I though I was going crazy because I could smell Gaby in there. When I opened the door to the dinning room I saw my cousin seating with my aunt and uncle, when she saw me she got up and gave me a hug. We sat down and started to eat dinner while having a small conversation, I found out that Gaby would be at the coronation and the presentation which made me so happy and excited at the same time. Now more than ever in was going to go to the coronation and presentation, I asked Gaby how old the prince and princess were so we can buy them a little something and she said that they were babies. Mom said she would go shopping within the next few days to buy them somethings, she asked Isis what they might need and she said that she didn't know but clothing or a stuffed animal would do just fine.