THE CONFRONTATION PART ONE

FABIANS POV

I wanted to go out and get some air so I walked out to the porch of my room, when I was there I could hear people giggling and looked down. Near the rose garden I could see an umbrella and a blanket on the floor, Isis laughed so hard that she looked up and saw me looking down at them. She told Gaby that she was going to go get something to drink for them and when she stood up she motioned me to go down, I met her in the kitchen and She had a big smile on her face.

"What's going on" I asked her
"If you want to talk to her, go right now. The guards don't go out there when she is with Elena and Marcos, which means you guys can talk all you want without being bothered" she said

I looked out the window and saw that Gaby was playing with the kids and the stuffed wolf animals that mom got them as a gift from me to them, they were also wearing the outfits that mom got them which made me smile. I walked out without making any noise and I started to hear her talking to them, I stopped and listened to what she was saying to them.

"So what do you two think, if mommy is a white wolf is daddy a black wolf" she said

I started to walk closer to her and was almost able to see the kids, I stopped when I saw Gaby move and get in a different position. When she got confertable in another position she started to play with the kidsnusing the stuffed wolf animals, almost instantly her body posture became stiff. When she turned around and I could see her, her ice blue eyes were now almost completely white. I tried to take a step towards her but I only received a growl, I stood still on my spot and tried to figure out what was going on but nothing was coming to mind.

"Gaby its just me" I said
"That's not Gaby" Midnight said
"Luna, I don't mean any harm please let Gaby take over" I said
"I don't think so, you already did enough damage and I am not going to allow you to hurt any of them again" Luna said
"Let me take over maybe I can calm her down" Midnight said
"Fine but I want to be able to see and hear what you both say. Try to find out if Gaby can hear anything that you and her will say, I don't want her getting anymore hurt either" I said
"Fine" Midnight said

I closed my eyes and allowed Midnight to take over of my body, only just enough for him to be able to move and talk but not enough so I wouldn't be able to hear or see what they do. As Midnight opened our eyes, Luna could tell it was him by the way that by this moment my eyes were now almost completely black.

"Luna please calm down we don't want to hurt either you, Gaby or the pups" Midnight said
"That doesn't mean you human didn't do it" Luna said
"Can Gaby see or hear anything we say or do" Midnight asked
"No, I made her believe she fell asleep with the pups" Luna said
"Why are you both so protective over them" Midnight asked
"Is your human listening or watching" Luna asked
"No, I asked him to let me take over so what ever we say or do stays between us" Midnight said

Before Luna could say anything, one of the babies started to cry and Luna turned to give it a pacifier. Midnight took the opportunity to get closer and be able to allow us to see them, when Luna turned to see us again she had a worry look in her eyes but as soon as it appeared it disappeared. She got in front of the babies and blocked our view but we were able to see them, they stared at each other without either one of them without anything. I wanted to make sure what I was suspecting was true but Midnight wouldn't let me take over, Luna and him just looked at each other waiting to see who was going to break the ice. I was just sitting here waiting for something to happened and when Alex came out of nowhere and got close to the babies and tried to pick them up Midnight growled at him, I was in shock because the only reason a wolf would growl to another male around pups was if the pups were his.