Kirishima x Female!Reader

Requested by Kai_Da_Wolf
sharp edges
edited | 09.01.23
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The blood glistened off his hardened body. Flesh could be seen on his edges as if he just torn someone apart.

Scissors always be paper after all...though, I suppose this time around it's a combination of rock and scissors...

"Y/n~. Come out, come out wherever you are~"

Her hands immediately flew to her mouth, so she could keep herself from screaming.

How did this happen, she screamed inside her head, why do I have to be quirkless and have to deal with stuff like this?!

A hardened hand shot itself straight into the wood of the closet door that she was hiding in. Tears started to pour from her eyes and down her cheeks as he easily opened the door a moment later.

"Found you!"

He wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her close to him. The slick, red blood that coated his chest easily started to soak her own clothes. Pieces of flesh hung from his sharp edges as he held her in his warm arms.

He bent down to her ear ever so gently, "what do I get for finding you, y/n?"

She wanted to say nothing at all, but she knew that wasn't the answer he was looking for.

I have to play this right, she thought while she curled her arms into her chest as he continued to hold her securely.

"Whatever you want."

His smirk grew as he bent down to kiss her when-

"CUT!"

The two of them turned to see Mina marching over, a big smile on her face, "I can't believe it! This play is going to be amazing with you two as the main roles!"

She pointed to Kirishima, "you are a perfect lover for your girlfriend!"

He merely chuckled as he wiped away the fake blood on his chest, "I would sure hope so, I am her man after all!"

She could only blush as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and letting him easily carry her off the set.

Every class in U.A. had to come up with a play, and...well...this was theirs. A horror film over a psycho boyfriend who loves his girlfriend a bit too much.

But,

There is only one problem.

Kirishima wasn't the original lead role, and the "fake" blood covering his chest and body, well, that was real.

Kaminari was originally the main star, the lead as one would put it, but Kirishima obviously didn't take a liking to that.

Before the tryouts started, Kirishima had taken her and Kaminari to the back where no one was watching, and she was forced to witness Kaminari's death. Her dear childhood friend's death, and no one has found his body yet. Despite it already being a few weeks in...

"Y/n?"

She gulped down any saliva she had in her mouth as Kirishima pressed her up against the wall. They were far away from any prying eyes, "you understand who you belong to, right?"

She could only nod. I understood. I understood perfectly....right?

Then, he activated his quirk while caressing her face with his hardened hand.

"Say it then."

Her voice shook as her body shivered. Her hands gripped at his shoulders, "I belong to you, Eijiro."

He smirked as he started to press his hardened hand to her face. His sharp edges already cutting into her skin, "I don't believe you sweetheart, so I'll show you what man you belong to."

His sharp edges cut deep into her as she squirmed against him. Tears flooded down her face as she cried for her dear friend, Kaminari.

"I'll make you accept my sharp edges, and show you just how much I love you. No one will get in between us."

He nipped at her collarbone with his sharp teeth.

"I'll be the only hero you need."