Todoroki

requested by -yanderechxbi

- yandere!reader

- time travel au

Note: *for the a/n above this part*

Don't worry, that a/n wasn't meant for everyone. Just the haters.

~

:rockabye:

Her quirk allowed her to time travel. It was definitely useful. Especially when it came to the exact thing she wanted to do.

All she wanted...was to kill Todoroki's parents.

She couldn't help it. She needed to do it. She needed to structure his life to the point that he would only rely on her.

She just needed him for herself. It was how she worked.

...

"So...this is the past," a devilish grin painted her lips as she made her way to Todoroki's house. There was a skip in her step as she walked. A tune escaping her lips as she hummed to herself.

Then, she saw him. A little Shoto Todoroki sitting in the front yard, and without any hesitation. She walked into the front yard of the mansion looking house. Her gaze lingering on the small boy before heading up to the front door.

D I N G

Whoever came to the door was quick to answer. A woman opening it a second later as (Name) grinned.

Then, after making sure that that was the mom, she simply pulled her gun pit and shot her in the head quickly. There was no time to react as she skipped into the house. The dead woman's body crumbling to the floor.

'Next~'

And then she killed his father, who was sleeping on the couch.

Nodding to herself, she went back outside. Her arms immediately scooping Shoto up and off of the ground. She didnt care about his siblings. All she csred for was Shoto.

"My name is (alias). Do you want a better life?"

He accepted a second later. A small smile dancing across his lips.