Toga

Requested by wapoow

Was this supposed to be a female reader? I don't remember-

Oh well.

*male!reader

(If it was supposed to be a female reader, then I'll do another one, just tag me in the comments and tell me)

~

:good:

It felt good to finally get my teaching degree. It also felt good to hold my girlfriend's hand. It felt good to know that I would be proposing to her in a few days.

Everything just felt right.

Well, at least, until everything started to feel wrong.

I remember the exact moment it started to feel wrong too.

A girl (one my students) named Toga Himiko showed up in my life.

Honestly, I didn't know what it was about her, but she made me feel as if everything I had was wrong for me. She made me want something else.

Honestly-

"Sensei?"

I snapped back into focus as I realized that I had to finish the lesson. Toga was smirking at me from the her window seat.

~

"Can we talk after school?"

I remember her words clearly that morning. She wanted to tell me something. Something important.

~

Then, I remembered the diamond ring in my pocket. I remembered the girl that I fell in love with after college.
I remembered what we promised each other.

But then-

I remembered her cheating on me.

I always tried to forget it, but it was always there.

Toga wouldn't cheat on me though.

I smiled at the class.
'Maybe today, I can finally move on.'

~after school~

"Heya, (Surname)-sensei!"

I smiled as I sat down in my usual spot. I and Toga would always seem to find each other here. The two of us most likely coming back from our own planned murders. Though, I hadn't killed anyone today. Not yet.

Though, judging by the blood splatter on her clothes, it seems she had already killed another.

"So, who was your victim this time?"

"Your now ex-girlfriend."

"Did you have fun?"

"Of course I did," she said with a twisted smile. Her bloody hands grabbing on my arm as she leaned into me.

The ring in my pocket was always meant for Toga. Though, I'm definitely going to wait to give it to her. She doesnt need the weight of a fiancee on her mind. Especially since we both are in the League of Villains.

Everything just felt so good at the moment.

"Are you going to kill anyone?"

"Of course."