Kaminari x Female!Reader

electric charge
edited | 09.01.23
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It all started with her low phone battery. All she needed was a quick charge. That was it.

That
was
the
only
thing.

And yet,

Denki Kaminari thought it was something more than some stupid electric charge.

There had to be something more. Besides, she was the first girl to have ever directly talked with him without him saying something first.

It
had
to
be
something
more.

So, he was going to get to the bottom of it which was actually pretty easy.

All he had to was to sneak into her room at night.

Easy~

She was sleeping on her futon. Her beautiful eyes kept hidden under her eyelids.

Ever since he first saw her...he knew that she belonged to him.

He always knew.

Always.

Smirking to himself, he easily climbed into the bed, and he distinctively noticed that her phone was still fully charged from his quirk from earlier.

"Y/n," his voice rung out quietly as he started to trace small circles on her face. A giddy smile easily overtook his features as he placed a gentle kiss on her neck.

"Wake up, won't you?"

Her eyelids opened a second later after my lips left her smooth skin. She went to scream, but he quickly covered her mouth.

"None of that, yeah?"

To show her that he meant business he lifted his other hand and allowed her to see small sparks of electricity come from his palm, "no screaming or crying for help. Understand?"

She merely nodded as he went back to cuddling her. His body easily engulfing her own.

He wasn't worried about her quirk. Her quirk wasn't meant for hand to hand combat. It was kind of like Shinsou's quirk. The only reason why she got into 1-A was because she proved herself during the Sports Festival.

Though, he didn't mind that at all.

It just meant that they could be closer together.

He was happy to give her an electric charge at anytime she needs it. Especially if she starts misbehaving.

His
little
Y/n.