Hawks

:height:

Not once has she ever thought that Hawks would do this. Not once.

Her breath hitched ever so slightly as she clung to him for dear life.

Her body immediately started to feel gravity weigh down on her as he felt his grip slipping.

"(Name)."

Her teary eyes glanced up at the man who was holding her high up in the sky. The height easily matching that of a really tall skyscraper.

"Y-yes?"

"Maybe this will...teach you a lesson."

Her eyes widened as he felt his grip disappear, and gravity take full effect. Her quirk wasn't meant for saving. So, she knew that she wouldn't make it.

It wouldn't be the fall that would kill her, it would be the impact.

"HAWKS!"

he merely watched as a sick grin made it's way to his face.

He always like dropping her from various heights. Just to show her who she belongs to.

It

Was

Fun.

Though, this time around it was because he found her chatting it up with another man.

DOES SHE REALIZE THAT SHE BELONGS TO ME, he thought angrily as he debated on whether or not to catch her.

Should I catch her, or not.

Her screams filtered his ears, and he decided to save her.

I can always finish her punishment at home, he thought finally as he easily caught her in a matter of seconds.

She clung to him once again.

This

Is

Why

She

Was

Afraid

Of

Heights.