Aizawa

requested by -Trashykawa

▪︎ reporter!reader

a/n;; REQUESTS ARE CLOSED FOR THIS BOOK,,, please travel to book 2 if you want to make anymore requests ,

while I stay here and finish up some old stuff
______

:fading:

His rested on her shoulder. Hus gaze in the tv before him. Usually, like every morning, he would have it on the news. Y/n's face popping up as she smiled at the camera. The morning news being told in an upbeat fashion.

But now?

It was someone else on the morning news. A woman that Aizawa never bothered to learn the name of.

It made him smirk.

Mainly because the news had long stopped trying to find y/n. Trying to find the one person that he was currently holding against himself. She wouldn't stop shaking.

He remembered the very first time he saw her on TV. They were both in high school and she had talent. Anyone could see that.

He wanted her to himself then. So, he continued his studies at u.a. eventually graduating and becoming a pro hero.

A pro hero that would frequently make sure to get interviews from y/n.

Was it so bad to want something you can't have?

"Look, y/n."

He reached up to grab her chin. Her form still shaking as she sat against him.

"You're fading. Soon you'll be forgotten about and I can have you all to myself. No other eyes ever looking at you."

She let her eyes slip closed.

She couldn't go up against a pro hero, so why not just ... accept it.