Kirishima x Female!Reader | pt. 2

*part 2 of :I'll show you:

If you don't know which Kirishima one-shot this is part 2 of, then here is a hint: icecream.

master plan

It didn't take long for Kirishima to find the guy that he was looking for.
Well, if you count two months for being a long time that is...

Point is, he finally found the quirk that he was looking for.

A teary-eyed (Name) stood beside Kirishima as be walked up to the wannabe villain.

"I need your quirk for something."

"For what exactly?"

Kirishima smirked as he handed him the required money, "I need you to wipe out the existence of icecream."

The man smirked at this, and complied.
His quirk was called: mass delete.
He is able to detect anything from existence as long as it wasn't living.
Like icecream, for example.

In other words, icecream will never be made again throughout the entire world.

And once (Name) and Kirishima made it home, he immediately wrapped his arms around her.

"Now that vile icecream came never take you away ever again."

When he opened his eyes, he froze in place, "what is that in your hands, (Name)?"

She started to shake in place as she held the food in her hands, "it's an oreo."

A dark look passed over his face, and (Name) could already tell what was about to happen next.

"Now it's the oreos' turn."

"YOU MONSTER," she yelled as she tried to get away, but he had alreayd caught her before she could get very far.

"All oreos will pay!"