Uraraka

*female reader*

Somewhat of a request by LauraRose876

Enjoy!

:futile thoughts:

Uraraka blushed furiously as she changed next to (Name) in the girl's locker rooms. She couldn't help it though. I mean, she was stand next to THE (Name). Its already hard enough to keep her eyes elsewhere.

But-

Would (Name) really mind?

She shouldn't mind at all, right?

She should except what Uraraka has to offer. Because she LOVES (Name). It is as simple as that.

Then, all the other girls started to file put of the room as it was just (Name) and Uraraka left.

She was going to do it.

(Name)

Will

Be

All

Hers.

Before she could say anything though, she was already pinned by the wall by a smirking (Name).

"I hate it when that stupid Midoriya talks to you. I HATE it. Doesn't he see that I love you far more than he ever could."

As it turns out, Uraraka's thoughts were futile.

Because-

(Name) loved her just as much as she loved (Name).

The two could only smile for each other once they had both realized that the other was planning to confess at the same moment.

Oh, how their THOUGHTS were so much alike.

"If you hate Midoriya so much, then let's get rid of him together, but only if you help me get rid of Bakugou," Uraraka said as they left the room hand in hand.

"Sure thing!"

(Name) quickly looked around and then placed her lips on Uraraka's cheeks.

These two really do think alike.

Their

Thoughts

Are

Too

Similar...

And in then end, both Midoriya and Bakugou died. All because the other hated one of them.

But-

It all worked out in the end, yes?

---------------------------------
A/n:

Me: *makes them both yandere*

My friend at school: gosh darn it! Why do you do this?!

Me: *smirks* the question should be; Why wouldn't I do this?