Dabi

requested by aaaaaaaaaaz134

Smoke and Ash

| Yandere!Dabi x Female!Reader |

She could never think straight with the smoke in her nose. The distinct smell of burning fell and ash.

It always made her feel dizzy and let her wonder when she would be able to breathe again. Or, at least, to breathe fresh air.

But Dabi wouldn't let that happen.

He wants to keep her dazed and confused. Locked up and without any help whatsoever.

She excepted the fact that no hero was coming to save her long ago.

It had become a routine in letting that thought process circle around her head for days on end.

"Still awake?"

His voice broke her train of thought. Not that the train was moving very quickly to begin with.

As long as he had her, he didn't really care if she wasn't able to think anymore due to the smoke and ash running through her system.

It just made her more obedient. More easy to control than when he first spotted her. First saw her. First followed her home.

"Y-"

She tried to form a word. A simple yes trying to leave her lips, her mouth, her throat. But it kept getting caught as the smoke would infiltrate her insides.

She ended up in a coughing fit instead as Dabi ran a hand through her hair when he crouched down to her level. She was laying on the floor. Her arms hugging her legs when she brought them to her chest. She was trying to block out the smoke and the ash that covered her.

But the smoke always found a way in.

Smirking to himself, he stood back up. His eyes watching her with amusement lacing his irises. He loved the way he made her. All dazed and injured like this. Trapped in a matchbox like so.

Makes him want to do something even worse.

But he'll keep to himself.

At least, for now.