Endeavor x Female!Reader

the kids aren't here
edited | 09.04.23
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The first insult that (Name) could think of was that Endeavor was a literal garbage that has been set on fire.

She hated him with a passion.

Not to mention that his WIFE is currently trying to recover from all the abuse that she had to endure, and their children weren't any better off.

So it wasn't a surprise when they got a divorce the moment that she got all better.

She tried to take her children too, but Endeavor wouldn't allow that.

Which is where (Name) came in.

The new wife of Endeavor.

But when that happened, the only thought going through her head was that she was going to love each and every kid. Especially the one who ran away...

"Get the fuck away from me!"

Endeavor didn't listen as he grabbed (Name) by the hair and forcefully dragged her to their shared bedroom.

On multiple occasions she tried to sleep in other rooms, but he wasn't having it this time around.

"Fucking love me woman!"

"I said get the hell off!"

(Name) was young, a beautiful young woman in her early twenties, so she still had that fight in her when a man would try to break her.

Now, Endeavor knew that this wasn't a way to the woman's heart, but he needed to put her in her place.

That was the only thing that mattered.

Not to mention that it was the perfect time to do so.

The kids weren't here after all.

"Let me go!"

"Stop complaining! The kids aren't here to save you this time!"

Her screams were the only thing left. Oh how she wished that Shoto would barge into the room and attack his father for her sake.

| a few days prior |

"What happened to our other mother was unforgivable, so don't worry. This time...I'll protect you, ok...mom?"

But he was at school, and Endeavor decided to stay home that same day.

He'll prove to Shoto that he couldn't protect his her just like how he couldn't protect the last one.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
A

/n: this guy is trash.

Oikawa is better trash than this guy