Midoriya x Female!Reader

Requested by LauraRose876
wanted by you alone
edited | 09.04.23
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He is dangerous. All he wanted was to show the world that they shouldn't have rejected him and his ideals of being a hero.

But he couldn't be a hero.

All Might said so.

Now, he didn't hate all the heroes. There was only one that he will never hurt.

Just one.

(Name) (Last Name).
Quirk: Child Innocence
She is able to take away all the pain and negative emotions from someone. However, she suffers while she gives them her health and happiness.

A pro hero named: (Hero Name).

She actually helped him before. Though...he has loved her way before that.

He met her when they were only kids, and he has loved her ever since. She was his hero. For a long long time.

His gaze flicked over to the TV, his name and picture displayed.

It's about time that the world finally took notice of him.

Maybe now she'll take notice of me too...

"Pl-please, don't hurt me!"

He finally gazed down at the sorry whelp that had the balls to go after (Name).

"I'll make you learn your lesson."

"B-but you said you would never hurt me! You- you lied to me!"

He merely chuckled. He killed the man, the villain, immediately.

No one is allowed to hurt her. No one at all.

| later |

He gazed longingly as his mouth twisted into a devilish smirk.

She was currently on patrol, and was walking around in her skin tight costume.

Wasn't she made an +18 hero a few months ago, he thought as he jumped down the roof and easily swung himself down.

His footsteps echoed against the sidewalk as he followed after her.

I want her for myself. No one else should be able to stare at her...especially when her body is well defined in that hero costume. Damn her ass looks good.

His thoughts ran wild as he finally decided to just take what he wanted.

Shigaraki won't mind a visiter...
Besides, he and Dabi were telling him to go for it just a few days ago.
So, why not now?

He activated his quirk that he received from All for One and easily sent a knife flying at her.

The knife successfully hitting a pressure point as the citizens around finally took notice of his presence.

"We have to get out of here!"

"Run!"

"Its a villain!"

He smirked and rolled his eyes as he easily caught her against himself. Civilians these days. What a joke.

Now, time to go.

| later that night |

His lips pressed against hers as he easily held her down.

On an offhand note, his quirk was called metal manipulation: he was able to control all the metal around him, and he liked to send knives flying at his opponents.

"Let go, please."

Her pouty lips jutted out as she squirmed beneath him.

"No."

His lips reattached to her skin as he moved her hands to be tied to the bed post.

Then, he brought himself back as he let knives float above them. His lips twisted into a smirk as he tauntingly let one of them sink lower and lower until one of them was touching her skin.

"Ever since I became a villain...I was wanted by everyone..."

He brought the knife back as he leaned down again.

"But the truth is..."

He nibbled on her ear, then his lips gently brushed against the shell of her ear.

"I only want it to where I can be-"

"wanted by you alone."