Monoma x Female!Reader

class 1-b
edited | 09.02.23
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"She's...in class 1-A? Like that matters."

Neito Monoma never hated (Name) (Last Name). Never. In fact, he was in love with her. From the moment he brushed shoulders with her in the entrance exam to copy her quirk to the moment that she helped him up and off of the ground after the exam.

He admits that the rest of 1-A are a bunch of scumbags and assholes, butbshe was different. She was always different.

She belonged to class 1-B. That much was for sure.

And there was only one way to prove it. Make her look bad at the sports festival. That's the only way.

And, that is exactly what he did.

"(Name), we decided to move you to class 1-B."

Her mouth was left agape as she stood there silently. Monoma was standing just outside the door. He was going to be the one to escort her to HIS class. His (Name) will be apart of HIS class.

And since then, everything just started to go down hill. Anyone who started to get real close to you in the class would always end up missing the next day, and before the heroes knew it...

The class only had about ten students in it.

So, they had to start bringing in students from general studies to filter into class 1-B.

But a lot of people refused at first, and the heroes have yet to figure out why.

Well, it wouldn't do any good for Monoma if NEW people started to come into the classroom.

He happily gazed at (Name).

She knew what was happening to her fellow classmates.

Monoma forced her to watch every time he went to kill one of them.

She finally understood that she belonged in Class 1-b.