Todoroki x Female!Reader

just a game
edited | 09.04.23
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

His lips curled into a smirk.

This was perfect.

But, what was perfect?

Today, the class was having a training session as heroes and villains, but this time...there are two hostages.

Todoroki was a villain this time around, and his partner was Bakugou. Though, he didn't care.

He was just happy about the hostage that he got to keep.

(Name)...

Her hostage buddy was Kirishima, so while Todoroki watched (Name), Bakugou would watch Kirishima.

That was what was perfect. He gets to have her all to himself. Not to mention that he can fight off all of his classmates without holding back...just to keep her with himself.

It was perfect. And he was glad he didn't have to plan any of it.

And (Name) knew to not try to escape because that was definitely an option for the hostage if they had a chance.

She knew not to escape.

She knew...

His hand caressed her face as his eyes darted to the door every once in a while.

He had easily defeated Midoriya and Iida. Now he believes that Kaminari and Sero are coming on up.

Though they would be easily dealt with too.

"What's the matter, (Name)?"

His tone was light as his hand started to mess with her hair.

Todoroki was sure to take out the earpiece that connected himself to All Might. And he had also picked a place far from any cameras and prying eyes.

We dont need him or anyone interrupting or watching after all, he thought while tugging her chin so that she could look him in the eyes.

"Keep on acting like the perfect little hostage, (Name)..."

There were footsteps coming from down the hallway.

"Because"

Kaminari and Sero easily busted the door open as they prepared to fight the make believe villain.

"It's just a game."