Kaminari

a/n: now that i got that out of the way--- I believe a lot of wanted Kaminari next, right? Oh well, already started writing-

---

:toxicity:

The city was ravaged. Heroes were no more. And villains ruled in their discord. Their dystopia clinging to the depths of their minds. Reminding them. Reminding them. Reminding. Them.

you did this.

Can't you see that you're ruining (Name)'s mind?

Of course you can't. Because you don't understand her quirk.

.

(name) (surname).
quirk;; utopian mindset
her health depends on a happy setting in life, but ever since the villains took over her quirk made her health take a massive decline.

.

"the toxicity in my head won't go away."

"I know~"

Kaminari could only smile down at his beloved (Name). The way she was jist wasting away because of her quirk was exciting to him.

He was the one who made the world fall apart after all. A wolf amongst sheep.

"Don't you just love the toxicity in our city," he exclaimed excitedly, "people are rude to others. They infect each other's personalities. They make the innocent into the guilty."

"denki..."

Her voice was quite. Almost inaudible. If she never met him...her health would still be beyond phenomenal, and the world would still be a blissful utopia where the heroes would always win.

"i'm tired, denki."

He merely smirked down at her. Her skin looking paler than usual. The heart monitor not going as fast as it once would.

But...it was all worth it to Kaminari.

(Name) belonged to him. So, why should she live in an utopia when he could just bring her the toxicity instead.

He wanted to ruin her. He wanted to keep her. He wanted her depend on him. He wanted. He wanted. He. Wanted.

He wanted everything.

"Welcome to our dystopia, (Name)!"