All Might

requested by ysabeelle

~

:saving:

A hero saves. Obvious, right? You have to be fucking stupid to not understand. And (name) simply didn't understand, but only because of the hero she was with caused her confusion.

Being with All Might made her happy. At first.

Though, it all started to slowly go downhill. Reporters. Attention. The break of just SNAPPING.

She would always watch All Might. Seeing him slowly change as everyone remained oblivious.

HEROES SAVE PEOPLE.

but...

No one ever asked;;

'What if a hero kills a person?'

People weren't ok. Life was taxing. Reality always taking it's share of your happiness.

So, when she saw him about to get angry. About to snap.

She stepped in. A smile on her face as she took a hold of his arm.

"Hello!"

The reporters were quick to turn their attention onto her.

She could save people too. Save people from a fate worse than death. All she had to do was stay with All Might. Watch. And make sure that he finally did snap.

And even though she thought she was doing a good thing, she really wasn't.

He was on the breaking point because of her.

He wanted her all to himself. To stay locked away.

And she simply didn't know. Slowly ever so slowly, digging her own grave.

But...

We already established how she was oblivious, right?