(19): yours

light smut warning.

You silently wait for Hinata on the edge of your bed. He had gone to shower almost an hour ago but hasn't left your bathroom since. The water turned off about twenty minutes ago. Every once and awhile you hear him shuffle around but besides that there's no apparent noise.
You're so nervous. You feel like such a bad girlfriend. You know you should've told Kuroo that you are with someone before he even continued to flirt but it just felt so good. Hinata hardly flirts. There's hardly tension like that in your relationship. The type of tension when you're so attracted to them you can't help but feel drawn to them.
That's how you felt towards Kuroo.
You felt lust for someone you had just met. Only laid eyes on. And Hinata could tell. He was burning with anger. You didn't look at him like that. He's never seen you look at him the way you looked at Kuroo. He only saw that small interaction but he could feel the sexual tension.
Hinata leaves a towel around his waist as he leaves the bathroom. His toned body has dried because he's been out of the shower so long but his hair is still a little wet.
You blush. You've never seen Hinata like this. Basically naked. His full body on display. The way his wet hair frames his face makes you bite your lip a little. His lips are plump and pink as if he's been biting his lip.
You can't keep your eyes off him.
"Come here." You say. Your voice stern. Hinata's eyes snap over to you. You're in an oversized shirt at the end of your bed. He can't tell if you have shorts on under the shirt but he tries not to overthink it. He's trying to be angry right now, not get his dick hard. He wouldn't even know what to do if that happened. With his zero experience he'd be sure to fuck something up more than things already are.
Hinata slowly shifts towards you. Keeping a tight grip on the towel.
You stand up, sitting him down on the bed and quickly climb onto his lap.
You know why he's so angry. For one, you told him you hadn't told Kuroo that you were dating Hinata. And for two, your attraction to Kuroo is nothing like how you've shown your attraction to Hinata. You do sometimes feel the same way about Hinata as you did towards Kuroo. But only when you're alone. And it's late.
Hinata can't help but blush profusely. His whole body tensing. You've sat like this before but not when he was practically naked.
You straddle his lap, staring into his nervous eyes.
"I know you're angry with me." You press a kiss to his jaw, "Let me make it up to you." You press an open mouthed kiss on his neck. Hinata is frozen. At a loss of words as you continue to suck and kiss on his neck. You're actually doing this. He's imaged what it would feel like to touch you many times but he would never admit that to you. He's so inexperienced. His nerves are everywhere, "I know you don't think I'm attracted to you like how I was to Kuroo but that's not completely true. You've just never been here when I need you."
With that Hinata hardens under your ass.
"N-need me?" Hinata stutters over his own words. Trembling as his nerves grow.
You only nod, guiding your hips against his bulge to show him exactly how you've needed him before.
Hinata wonders how you know what to do. He wonders how you're so comfortable doing all of this so suddenly. He wonders how he's even ended up here in the first place.
"(Y/N)? Where is this all coming from? N-not that I'm upset by it or anything. I-it's just this is so sudden. We only started dating a few weeks ago..."
"Relax I'm not going to fuck you." You roll your eyes slightly, grinding your hips against him more. Hinata's breath hitches at the friction. Letting out a low moan, "I'm just going to make you feel good."
"O-okay..." He breaths out. Hinata takes this chance to look into your eyes. His nervous orbs meeting your lust filled eyes. Something about them flips a switch in his head. The jealous boy from the court suddenly coming back. His hand clamps down on your hip. He starts to guide your hips against him. His lips attacking your neck, "No more Kuroo. No more   Nishinoya. For now on your eyes will only ever me on me or else."
You challenge the sudden outburst, wrapping your hand around his throat and push him down on the bed, "Or else what?" You whisper in his ear. This sends shivers down his spine.
How are you this good?, he thinks. Racking his brain for answers. He's so stunned he doesn't even noticed your hand slip down under his towel. Palming his hard dick. Small breathy moans leave his lips. His eyes now clinched shut. You take his dick in your hand, pumping it steadily up and down from the base to the tip. Running your thumb over the tip every other pump. You message the most sensitive areas. Watching him become a mess below you.
This is the first time a girl has ever touched him. You both know this.
This thought alone causes a smirk to fall on your face. Picking up the pace of your movements. Leaving kisses down his bare chest, whispering something every other kiss. "I'm yours."
"Don't worry, I'm here."
"You won't ever have to worry."
"I'm yours Hinata Shouyou."