(24): Brat.

Your back is pressed against Hinata's chest as the two of you watch a movie in your room. Your fingers interlaced, his chin resting on your shoulder. You can feel his soft breaths here and there. Sinking into him a little each time. Slowly feeling more and more comfortable.
He told his mom he was at Kageyama's after he realized you were upset. Hinata didn't know what you were upset about yet but he didn't want to leave your side until he knew exactly what it was.
You move a little to get more comfortable which causes him to readjust slightly. Hinata can't deny that your body being pressed against his left his mind to wander. Wondering other things the two of you could be doing if his main goal wasn't to speak to you about feelings.
"Baby?"
"Yeah?" You squeeze his hand. Eyes focused on the movie in front of you.
"Why were you so upset today?" Hinata feels your body tense against his. Your breath catches for a second. It's been a few hours since Hinata arrived and you've been able to avoid this topic. But it doesn't look like he's leaving anytime soon.
"I...don't know how to talk about it. There's not a specific way to even explain how it's super relevant."
"If it's making you upset it's relevant, (Y/N). Tell me." He's turned you around in his lap so you're straddling his waist. His hand holding your jaw. Brown eyes boring into your own.
"It's..." You let out a large sigh, "It's Tendo."
Hinata looks at you a little confused.
You explain how close the two of you used to be, besides the sex part, and explain your childhood together. Explaining how Tendo was always there for you. How he practically lived here half the time so he didn't have to commute so much. How he left you to chase his volleyball career. Everything up to him appearing last night and confessing how much he's been missing you. Finally you let out a large shaky breath, "And you...you asked how I knew how to do those...things. I know you were at least wondering. I've never had a girlfriend so how could I know about sexual things? Well, um, Tendo and I had a very close sexual relationship at the beginning of last year before he left."
You feel Hinata's whole body tense. His hand that had fallen to your waist tightens. His eyes hazing over.
"I didn't know how to tell you. I didn't think I ever would need to but then he just appeared..."
He gulps, mind racing with thoughts of you and Tendo. You can tell he's having a slight freak out as his face reddens. His eyes straining at his own thoughts. You take his free hand in yours and rub your thumb over his hand. It's rare for girls your age to be experienced with those things. It's not exactly normal.
"Hinata, him being here changes nothing." You whisper, "I'm yours."
"I know.." His eyes finally meet yours after minutes of silence, "It's just kinda a lot to process. I mean, you come off so reserved and nerdy."
You roll your eyes, narrowing your eyes at him. "So you're not upset?"
"No I am but I can't exactly be mad about your past. There's no changing that."
You only nod.
"But I am upset about the fact that you let him cuddle up to you last night knowing how I feel about those types of things and especially considering your history with him..."
Again, you nod. There's not much you can do but apologize. Last night you knew if he could see what was happening he'd be upset but you still let it happen. You're in the wrong this time.
"I'm sorry."
Hinata looks away slightly. Shifting under you before moving you off him and stands up, slipping on his shoes. Worry floods through your whole body and you get up to stop him. Your hand on his shoulder but he moves away quickly.
"(Y/N)..." Hinata's voice is shaky, "I think we need to take a break."
"What?"
"...we've had so many issues in such little time...and after what you told me about last night and what happened with Kuroo I don't know if I particularly trust your actions."
What???? No.
"No Hinata. Baby, I'm so loyal to you...please I know it's been rough but I'm trying to-.." "Just stop, (Y/N). I'll see you around."
With that he leaves you alone. Sobbing on your bed as the movie plays. Your mind is running wild.
I told myself exactly what he just told me. But I wanted to try harder. Work through everything and become better for him. I was falling in love with him. I'm pretty sure I am in love with him...I'm just too afraid to completely even understand how that feels.
For the next few minutes you sob to yourself. Knees against your chest. You've done too much crying today. In the same day you decided to get better you lost the person you strives to better yourself for.
There's a slight knock on your open door, "Idiot~ Did that pesky boyfriend of yours leave yet or-...what's wrong?" Tendo's voice goes from teasingly to worries within a second. He rushes to your side and scoops you into his lap. You cry even more. Your whole body shaking.
"He..left me."
"He did what? Brat."