(35): dramatic

Due to being trapped with movie night with Jewel and Mika you missed Hinata's game. An annoyed pit in your stomach as you think about all the things that stupid third year could be trying to pull.
She still had his jacket. You witnessed with your own eyes how she wore it around school now. Many of your peers believing Hinata was with her now or cheating on you.
This was starting to get so messy.
You were growing more jealous.
"So what the fuck?" Mika's words draw you out of your thoughts. You notice that none of you seem to be watching the movie. Mika shows you her lit up screen. It shines brightly against your face in the dark room. On it rests a picture of the third year sitting in Hinata's lap at the game. He looks like he's trying to push her off. His face completely uncomfortable, "What THE FUCK?!" Mika screams as realization sinks into your face what this picture is.
Even if Hinata looks uncomfortable that shouldn't be happening.
You don't even know what to say as Jewel and Mika start screaming about how their gonna beat the bitches ass.
Finally Jewel says, "Maybe (Y/N) should just drop this stupid fuck! I don't care how uncomfortable he looks! THAT ISN'T OKAY."
You let out a sigh. You can't even argue that.
The whole situation isn't okay.
The next day you avoid Hinata. Not wanting to look at him right now. He didn't seem to try to contact you much either. Texting you a few times but not his usual spam.
Does he not realize I'm upset or does he not care?..., you think to yourself as you try to focus on your work. After about ten minutes of trying to focus on the math in front of you, you give up, throwing your pencil onto the table.
"What's wrong?" Nishinoya quirks his head up at you. He had moved up to sit next to you so the two of you could study together since Jewel is home sick.
The look you give him tells him everything he needs to know. His hand reaches out and holds yours gently in his. Whispers erupt around the two of you at this which makes you want to round house kick every bitch in the classroom. They live off drama and right now your life was on the front line.
Nishinoya squeezes your hand lovingly. He isn't being his hyper self. Instead, he's focused on being a supportive friend. Listening as you voice your concerns about Hinata quietly. Hoping no one can hear you as you whisper to him.
"Hinata and that third year...I'm concerned. I know he says there's nothing and so do all of you but after that picture...."
Noya only nods, fully understanding.
"You shouldn't have to put up with that, (L/N)...I'm sorry. Maybe I can get Daichi to get mad at him for you or something. But, if this continues I hope you make the right decision. You're worth more than this, princess."
You nod softly. Heart thumping at the nickname. Noya always calls you princess during rough times. He hasn't done it in awhile so it took you by surprise but you didn't mind.

•••

By the time lunch rolled around you were confronted by an annoyed Hinata. His eyes trained onto yours, cheeks puffed.
"Why were you holding Nishinoya's hand in class?"
You had purposely sat on a bench under a tree on the far corner of campus for lunch. Hoping to get some alone time to think over your current situation. You didn't think he would take time searching for you.
"It wasn't serious."
"Then what was it?" He questions. You stay silent. Trying your hardest not to blow up in his face. You're tired of having to fight over this kind of stuff. Wishing only to be like normal couples that go on dates and cuddle, "...I thought we were past this stuff, baby."
Hinata sits next to you on the bench you're curled up on. Your switch in your hands. As you gently trace the buttons you feel him scoot closer. His head falling to your shoulder as the two of you sit in silence for the next five minutes.
"I love you." You whisper finally. It's taking you everything not to cry. The sudden mood shift happened once your mind started racking over the feelings you had the other day at his house. Feeling how strongly you love him. Knowing how deep your feelings run.
"I love you too!" Hinata chirps, a soft kiss presses against your cheek.
The tears you had held back slip. Running down your cheeks in silence.
His eyes widen.
"Baby? What happened? Did I say something?" He's now sitting right up, looking alarmed as his face scrunches in confusion.
"No...it's what you did." Slowly you work up the courage to show him the photo Mika had sent you. His eyes widen.
"You can see I didn't want it! I was trying to push her off!"
"..." You narrow your eyes, "That doesn't matter. What matters is it happened. And now, on top of this, everything believes you're cheating on me or that we're not even together."
"I thought you didn't want us public anyways..." Hinata gets side tracked.
"That's what you're choosing to focus on? Seriously Shouyou?"
"Right right, sorry!" Hinata says loudly, grabbing your hands in his as he looks you in the eye, "(Y/N), I promise you this will never happen again! Next time I will forcefully push her off me instead of just trying to get her off without hurting her. I will throw her to the floor for you!"
"...You're so dramatic."