(38): breakfast

Hinata runs around town early in the morning, using that its a Saturday to benefit him because no ones ever out early on a Saturday. Unless they're old and wrinkly. He picked up your favorite breakfast from a café you used to beg him to take you to every morning he slept over along with some flowers and a few more goodies.
Kageyama, Suga, Nishinoya and him all cane up with this the day before. To Nishinoya's dismay, he joined in on the planning only because he knows how happy Hinata makes you. But he questioned Hinata left and right about what had happened. Hinata swore up and down that what had happened with Kim was when the two of you were broken up and he was in a dark place. Kim had snuck into the gym when he was practicing late to work out some anger. She was barely wearing anything and claimed she had forgotten something but it ended in her begging for his lips as he ran out of the gym embarrassed he even let himself kiss Kim. He was so in love with you, he couldn't stand what he had done and tired to push the whole encounter out of his own mind.
It seemed so cliche but it's what happened. Considering Kim's reaction to the break up everyone on the team believed Hinata. She's been coming around barely wearing clothes when she takes pictures, whispering to Hinata who just walks off with an angry face whenever Kim comes near him. She always looks so pouty once he blocks her advances.
It's like watching a lost puppy.
She's desperate for Hinata's attention.
You're curled up in a ball, sunken into the sheets as if you are one with the mattress. You're playing a game per usual. So focused on the images moving across the screen you don't even realize the knocks coming from your bed room door until your mother is opening the door for a lanky figure. You figure it's Jewel or Mika, not moving your eyes from the screen until there's a bad sitting in front of you. A familiar whiff of cologne hits you.
Your eyes widen immediately. Throwing your game to the side.
"What are you doing here, Shouyou?"
His gummy smile peaks over a bouquet of your favorite flowers and a bag of snacks, along with a stuffed bunny.
Your heart melts for a second.
"Shouyou..." You breath out.
"(Y/N), listen to me. Please..." Hinata quickly scrambled to find the words he wants to say as you narrow your eyes at him. Sitting up to look at the breakfast he's brought you, "What happened was a stupid mistake! It happened when we were broken up and I swear I stopped it from going farther than just kissing because I realized how wrong it was...please just believe me...baby..."
You take in a deep breath. A normal girl would be jumping into his arms to forgive him. Wanting nothing but to be back in his arms. You admit that is what you truly want. You've missed Hinata more than ever. But, you want to show him this isn't tolerated even if it is a mistake.
"Please just, I can't do this anymore Shouyou."
Tears brink in the corners of his eyes the second you say that. He'd been suppressing his tears the second he saw your angry face. The anxiety in his stomach overflowing, he feels like sinking into a ball on the floor. Wishing to forget everything that's happened.
"No, please-..."
"You think it's funny being the laugh stock of my peers because of rumors she started? I don't like drama and she made me the center of everyone's conversations. All because of your mistake."
"I realize, it's all my fault. Everything that's gone wrong between us...it's because of my inability to handle my own emotions. I know I'm a teenage boy and that's typical but that's no excuse. I'm so sorry."
You blink.
You honestly hadn't expected this.
You're not used to boys or men admitting exactly their issue. Admitting they were wrong.
You stand, pulling the red headed boy towards you and glare up at him as you hold him in your arms. Reaching a hand up to wipe his tears as he shutters.
"NEVER, EVER, do something this stupid again. I'm serious. I love you, and I'll give you another chance only because you can admit what you did wrong. I'm trusting you to grow from this."
A smile breaks out along Hinata's tear stained face. His lips quickly pressing against yours as he pulls your body tightly against his. His arms clinging around you like he'll never get to touch you again.
Hinata's lips dance passionately against yours. Your hands run across his body. Connecting behind his neck to tug on his hair. Playing with it slowly as he picks you up. Your legs wrapped around his waist as he sits down on the bed.
"Sh-shouyou..." You breath out as his kisses run down your jaw, tracing sloppily down your neck to suck and bite at your sweet skin.
"I'm never letting you go." Hinata whispers against your skin, "I'm going to worship every inch of you."
Your mind drifts off, both of you forgetting the breakfast that he had set on the floor.

HI BABYS,
smut next chapter??? i believe so:)
also I started a Satori Tendō fanfic:) go check it out. It takes place after the reader in this story breaks up with Tendou!
cross overs FUN