(30): luv

After making out in the gym you find yourself hot all over. Your body trembling against the cool air as you walk. You're frustrated, trying to keep your cool. All you wanted to do was snatch Hinata's hand and drag him back to your bed room but no, he has practice after school.
The rest of the day your mind is on Hinata. His lips. His hands. His floppy hair that makes it so easy to tug on. The way his eyes stare into yours before he scoops you up in his arms.
You quickly find yourself walking out of the front gate. It's the end of the school day. Tendo is waiting for you, leaning against a lamp post cooly.
"Idiot!" He hollars, "Let's go. Come on-!"
Your heart somewhat breaks.
You have to end things now.
You don't know how.
You know you were too selfish to keep Tendo around. Especially to let him love you.
"Tendo, we need to talk..." The words come out of your mouth before you can even process them.
"We can talk over some ice cream and video games! You haven't been gaming lately~ Lets go have a fun afternoon!" Hes so happy. Ready to spoil you openly. It normally would warm your heart but right now it's just breaking it more. It physically pains you to hurt others. Especially someone as dear to you as Tendo. But you're not in love with him. Not anymore. You don't know if you could love him again.
"No, Tendo. We are going to walk home and talk at home." Your voice is stern which draws his immediate attention. Tendo's face suddenly becomes very worried but he tries to play it off with a small cocky smirk. Nodding, starting to walk off towards the house.
The whole walk is silent. Your mind runs crazy trying to figure out what you're going to say. His runs wild with worries.
Are you having issues with Hinata again? Maybe you just had a really bad day and want to go home and talk? Or maybe...his recent worst fear, you want him to leave you? Maybe you're going back to number ten.
Tendo can't help but overthink.
When you get home you make him sit on the couch. Spilling your heart out to Tendo. Telling him everything, but leaving out intimate details for his own sake, by the end of it he seems understanding. Obviously upset, but he doesn't get angry. He doesn't lash out. That's what he would've done last year.
This Tendo is more mature. He's grown.
You ask him why he isn't lashing out. His answer surprising you.
"I could tell from the minute I saw the two of you interacting that you were in love with him. It was the aura in the room. You had this fire in your eyes when you looked at him. I just lied to myself and told myself you could only love me. This last month I have been trying to convince myself of this...but now that you tell me about Hinata I still see that same fire in your eyes. I'm not going to fight it. You obviously love that green bean."
A giggle falls from your lips as he calls Hinata a green bean.
A small smile dances across his lips. He can't help it. He's in love with you still. Wanting only to see you happy. If Hinata is what will make you happy he won't fight it. No matter how much he wants to. But, he knows that will only push you away.
"(Y/N)..."
"Yes?"
"I still love you."
You look down at your hands, "I know Tendo..."

•••

Hours later after Tendo had packed up. Returning back to his actual home. You find yourself entangled in the arms of a high energy red head.
Hinata tackled you with a hug right as you opened the door for him. His stinky body clinging to yours. You screech, pounding on his chest as he smothers you.
"You SMELL."
"SHUSH, come here let me love you! Don't you want my love! (Y/N)...-I'm trying to be a good boyfriend!! Stop fighting my love!" Hinata whines, holding you against his chest as you struggle.
Soon enough Hinata is out of the shower. You're laying on your bed playing games on your switch, glancing over at him. You do a double take. His body is so toned. His back turned to you as he searches for some clothes in the bag he brought with him. You scan over his body, thinking of the kisses the two of you had shared earlier in the day.
You immediately grow hot.
"Shouyou..."
"Hm?" His happy hums fill your ears. Quietly, you rise from the bed and walk over to him. Your small arms finding their way around his waist from behind. Resting your head on his back. Hinata tenses for a second, warming up to your touch quickly.
"Baby what are you doing?"
It's almost strange how quickly the two of you had fallen back into hold habits. In just a few hours your were his again. And he was yours.
You don't answer him, placing kisses across his bare back. Hinata freezes. His mind focusing on each individual kiss. His skin burning everywhere you touch it.
"(Y/N)..."
"Shush," You whisper. Turning him around gently before wrapping your arms around his neck and press your lips against his. Hinata is high on your touch. Melting into the kiss with ease. He's so focused on you that he doesn't notice the towel around his waist fall. His hands are too busy roaming your body as yours tug at the ends of his hair. Your tongues colliding with ease.
"Get on the bed..." Hinata breaths out against your lips when he pulls away slightly. His forehead rests on yours. Looking deep into your eyes.
All you see is love.